Reese Poffenberger Interview

Advertisement
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
Didn’t watch the whole thing but he does sound and talk like Baker Mayfield so I’ll give you that D$. My takeaways:
- We were straight up with him saying Cam Ward was our guy. That all changed immediately after Ward decided to go pro.
- He’s not afraid to compete. May the best man win.
- He believes in himself and has bet on himself his whole career.

Good interview!

Advertisement
Didn’t watch the whole thing but he does sound and talk like Baker Mayfield so I’ll give you that D$. My takeaways:
- We were straight up with him saying Cam Ward was our guy. That all changed immediately after Ward decided to go pro.
- He’s not afraid to compete. May the best man win.
- He believes in himself and has bet on himself his whole career.

Good interview!
Yea we ain’t lying like bama. That’s why Mario wasn’t going to go after that Ole Miss RB cause if he did that room transfers would be 2-3 guys. Riley’s family member went back to jail they prolly gave him the electric chair no sponge. Pause

1704946393603.gif

Now I can see why Mario was blown away. I like the kid. Actually I really really like this kid a lot. I can tell just by the way he answers his questions that this kid is the type of leader that TVD could not even dream of being. A young man with the type of natural skill set and the drive and desire to prove people wrong that Reese exhibits is very difficult to beat. It's like the type of attitude that Tom Brady had because he was picked at 199th in the draft. Now I'm not comparing this kid to Tom Brady in the slightest in terms of what kind of player he will be. However, it's the attitude, the leadership qualities, the love for the game, the desire to go out and work hard, to watch film and to prove to everyone that he can succeed at this level that sets him apart. We're certainly not getting some overly coddled primadonna that's more concerned with his NIL package. This kid is here to work. Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
The kid did a great job of explaining how he ended up at UAlbany. Extremely gifted athlete from an extremely gifted family fell through the cracks due to his height as a hs sophomore. I think Miami is very lucky that happened since it led him here now when they desperately needed a QB. Should also give props to OD for making a poor decision as well. Not good enough for OD but is for Miami, it can go both ways.

Yea we ain’t lying like bama. That’s why Mario wasn’t going to go after that Ole Miss RB cause if he did that room transfers would be 2-3 guys. Riley’s family member went back to jail they prolly gave him the electric chair no sponge. Pause

View attachment 277984

Yoooooo you just got VIP Tickets for a private car on the express train to ****.

You wrong for that shot about Riley pops, lmao.

Go Canes

The thing about Reese is because he is only 6ft, the mario bro condensed offense won't be nearly as effective in the passing game because of Reese's inability to see the over the linemen. We will need to help him more by spacing out the offense ( aka actually spreading defenders out rather than inviting them into a phone booth), to also prevent batted passes as well.

OMG we are going to get more speed in space, which would also help Jaccuri Brown if he wins jobs.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back