Redwine

I guess we are spoiled with Corn,because Redwine is horrible against the run.He rarely gets off the wr blocks.

Advertisement
Redwine got exposed badly again.

The way our D is playing, fast and downhill, means our corners are going to be on an island fairly often. I just don't think Redwine is ready to get it done.

There also seems to be a lot of miscommunication in the secondary. On one long pass play (may have even went for a TD), it looked like cover 2 but the safety was no where near in position to help.

I have a feeling we will see this defense get exposed as the year goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense has already went against the best offenses that it will see. Having a good pass rush makes up for lacking corners a lot of the time.

He a work in progress mane. Really needed coaching and the new D does put more pressure on the CBs. its frustrating now, but I do think he is a player

I guess we are spoiled with Corn,because Redwine is horrible against the run.He rarely gets off the wr blocks.

redwine should be at fiu

He should have redshirted and technically should not have seen any significant playing time until he was a RS-SO. He was never an instant impact player. Look no further then the difference in production between him and Jaquan Johnson. His running mate at Killian who came out the same year. Those two are playing at completely different levels right now. Its because JJ was instant impact and Redwine was not.

With that said, I think he is UM caliber in the era we are in right now. (not competing for a national title) But when we start "turning the corner" and competing with the big boys, guys like Redwine should be a "towel waiver/standing on the bench getting the crowd hyped" type player. And guys like Blades Jr, Tyson Campbell, Trajan Bandy, Gurvan Hall, Josh Jobe, and Frierson will be manning the secondary.

Advertisement

redwine should be at fiu

He should have redshirted and technically should not have seen any significant playing time until he was a RS-SO. He was never an instant impact player. Look no further then the difference in production between him and Jaquan Johnson. His running mate at Killian who came out the same year. Those two are playing at completely different levels right now. Its because JJ was instant impact and Redwine was not.

With that said, I think he is UM caliber in the era we are in right now. (not competing for a national title) But when we start "turning the corner" and competing with the big boys, guys like Redwine should be a "towel waiver/standing on the bench getting the crowd hyped" type player. And guys like Blades Jr, Tyson Campbell, Trajan Bandy, Gurvan Hall, Josh Jobe, and Frierson will be manning the secondary.

Facts !!!!!!!!

Got exposed pretty bad last night. Seemed like every time I looked up he was getting beat.

I haven't watched UNC or VaTech this year. I know UNC has Switzer, but otherwise how is the WR core on each of these teams? Are we susceptible to getting beat in the secondary?

**side note: our DL is legit and obviously that helps mask secondary deficiencies, to a certain extent**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No denying it, Redwine too slow. Neither fsu or nc had burners. We know Young and the transfer fast, put them out there

Advertisement
Back