Reddit idiots

Advertisement
Advertisement
How CIS handles Reddit poRsters

Dolph Ziggler Reaction GIF by WWE
A+ sell by Dolph Ziggler.

You can tell he really learned the art of selling from the school of Curt Hennig, who taught Shawn Michaels how to sell just like that too...

I mean he's not saying anything that's not true.

he's not saying diaz is great or even that diaz should be retained. He's saying "F-U" to the fans that root against the team, live in a cespool of negativity, and constantly b*tch about anything and everything, draining any and all fun from college football.. i.e. most of the ppl on the board

diaz will be fired which I'm very happy for, but I'm not like some of the lame *** fans on here and I'll never root against the University of Miami

Without those people nothing substantial gets done. Something I’ve come to understand, is that in the majority of cases the loud & passionate make change happen…. If you have a largely taciturn fan base you tend to have a team that meddles in mediocrity.

I do question the fans that actively want the team to lose, but honestly that’s in the super minority, and they have their end objectives. The negativity has been obsessive, but largely understandable…. and if you’ve been a fan for a while, it’s nothing new.

Edit:
Also, it’s unfortunate that people let others determine their experiences. If you thought it was a good season, than ignore all the noise. Manny’s performance will be everyone else’s problem.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gen Z tools. Probably ****ed they bought one of those tie t-shirts during the Golden era, every version of the turnover chain and now feel cheated. “I want my participation trophy!”

Go Canes?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back