Red Zone Offense

Samson Doyo

Junior
Are we really the only team in college football without some version of a pick play for down on the goal line? How is it we haven’t even tried that? It’s illegal? WTF!? The thing that drives me craziest about this staff and Enos in particular is what seems to be an obsession with being the smartest guy coaching on the field. You’re a football coach act like one, stop overthinking everything. Richt’s offense was boring, but if something worked he beat it to death until they stopped it. That’s being a football coach. Harris should’ve had 30carries and put in the god**** pick play!!!

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Are we really the only team in college football without some version of a pick play for down on the goal line? How is it we haven’t even tried that? It’s illegal? WTF!? The thing that drives me craziest about this staff and Enos in particular is what seems to be an obsession with being the smartest guy coaching on the field. You’re a football coach act like one, stop overthinking everything. Richt’s offense was boring, but if something worked he beat it to death until they stopped it. That’s being a football coach. Harris should’ve had 30carries and put in the god**** pick play!!!

Go Canes!

Yes, I'm in favor of having a red zone offense.

Enos didn't know Cager transferred. When he finally figured it out, he cancelled any red zone offense for the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back