Red Carpet for 2019 Akeem Dent

skolcanes

Band
I love the fact that the staff is showing him a lot of love and making him a priority. Richt spent most of his time yesterday at the basketball game sitting next to him and his mother. Diaz was there too. Stealing Dent back would be the best move for us in 2019. I think Dent is the best DB in 2018 and 2019 class and will be a future top 10 pick in the NFL draft. I also know Dent does have a relationship with Gurvan Hall. Having them 2 play together would be very scary for opposing teams. Pray richt and diaz and rumph lock Dent down and get him to be a cane...After all his talent and attitude does not belong anywhere else but THE U

Advertisement
I love the fact that the staff is showing him a lot of love and making him a priority. Richt spent most of his time yesterday at the basketball game sitting next to him and his mother. Diaz was there too. Stealing Dent back would be the best move for us in 2019. I think Dent is the best DB in 2018 and 2019 class and will be a future top 10 pick in the NFL draft. I also know Dent does have a relationship with Gurvan Hall. Having them 2 play together would be very scary for opposing teams. Pray richt and diaz and rumph lock Dent down and get him to be a cane...After all his talent and attitude does not belong anywhere else but THE U

Need to get Hartley involved if we hope to close

PBC is producing a **** of a lot of studs, up there with the best in Palm Beach County. Where are these kids coming from? The area surrounding the school is pretty **** white.

PBC is producing a **** of a lot of studs, up there with the best in Palm Beach County. Where are these kids coming from? The area surrounding the school is pretty **** white.
Dent's family is from out west in the muck where a lot of the kids at PBC/Wellington/RPB are from. I'm not really up to date with PBC's current roster but I'd wager a lot of the kids are not originally from the Wellington area. Dwyer and Palm Beach Gardens get kids out of Riviera Beach. The surrounding areas of those schools is actually very middle/upper middle class as well.

Advertisement
Never understood why he flipped to FSU - was there anything in particular that caused that?

Good question, that I do not know. I think It may be do to his cousin or family members that live in tally... cousing being greg dent who got kicked out of FSU.... I dont know how true this is or is that is accurate but thats all i know on why he flipped.

It is strange though because after he commited to us 2 years ago he was attached to rumphs hip at our JR DAY .. It seems like they had a really really tight relationship so I am not sure why he flipped to fsu the beginning of the football year last year.

But , I am very please and hype about him coming on a unofficial with his mother and our staffing showing him the proper love. Him and bogle should get all the attention until they sign with us... KEEP IT UP RICHT !!! Get DENT!!!! them 2 should be our TOP priority

Never understood why he flipped to FSU - was there anything in particular that caused that?
There's something weird going on with FSU and Dent's older brother. He was '17 class and isn't P5 caliber . Supposedly they took him as part of a package deal with Akeem.

I personally know one of Akeem's former coaches who maintains a relationship with him and he says the kid would have burned us in the end for Bama anyway. He refered to it as the infamous "dream school".

Advertisement
he’s Greg’s youngest brother, correct? Serious question: why would we have any shot if Greg went to FSU and he’s now committed there?

There's something weird going on with FSU and Dent's older brother. He was '17 class and isn't P5 caliber . Supposedly they took him as part of a package deal with Akeem.

I personally know one of Akeem's former coaches who maintains a relationship with him and he says the kid would have burned us in the end for Bama anyway. He refered to it as the infamous "dream school".
^^^ This.

Kid has been waiting on Bama for a few years now, it's another worst kept secret just like it was for Jobe.

Not saying we shouldn't continue to recruit him because you never know what can happen, but I would be absolutely shocked if he signed anywhere else other than Bama.

Advertisement
No harm in trying as everyone would scream if UM didn't. That said, I'd be shocked to see this kid in the orange & green...

I don't think he is coming here. Give him something to think about but don't but your eggs all in one basket. We need to land an elite CB this class and we can't be left at the altar like previous classes.

Advertisement
Am I remembering right that he decommitted because of the talent we were bringing in with that 2018 class??

If anything he should see himself as what TC and PS2 should have been the jewel of that DB class

If Adarius Dent is on FSU's roster for next year (was supposed to grayshirt but maybe that fell through with Jimbo), then we know we have no chance

Advertisement
Back