Rections from recruits?

Advertisement
**** we got some sour *** pussies on this board. Just asking bout reactions. If you think we dont need a major influx of talent on the oline your ******* crazy. We havent created any space for the running game the last 2 weeks.

Advertisement
These kinds of games generally don't have much of an impact on recruits IMO. It's just a fun thing for them to watch - nothing more nothing less

Honestly I don't think this game matters for recruits who are already committed. Now it matters to the one we are fighting FSU for. At the end of the day if we finish this season with 10 wins I think we will be in good shape.

Advertisement
Honestly I don't think this game matters for recruits who are already committed. Now it matters to the one we are fighting FSU for. At the end of the day if we finish this season with 10 wins I think we will be in good shape.

Agree with this. 10-2 or 10-3 and we're in top 15ish. That's an easy sell when you're at Miami.

And adding to this..we aren't fighting head to head for many with fsu in this cycle..Maybe just Owen carney off the top of my head. I know Donaldson is visiting them I believe.

It was a great game, great atmosphere in a nice renovated stadium. Nothing for the recruits to complain about they also saw energy and passion from Miami fans for the first time in thirty lifetimes we will be ok. Keep supporting the kids they will come.

Advertisement
Great atmosphere, IPF is coming soon, an established coach, those are some positive things to think about if youre a recruit. But they all think differently.

Unless you are having a terrible season and the coaches job is in danger, or you get blown out, wins/losses really don't mean much to recruits IMO.

Advertisement
They have it up on rivals I read it..nothing worth writing about...

Funny **** is mostsaid if we win they come but now that we lost they all staying......makes sense. Which means the whole winning **** is bs lke i said. We lost 7 in a row and still get ours

Advertisement
Back