Recruits Visiting for UNC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of few of my buddies are not going they are season ticket holders because Mario has already done his best to alienate them. For a successful season, to keep the fan base positive, and to help keep our recruits this game is a MUST WIN. I will be cheering on our Canes at the game! We need to score a ton of points in my opinion.

Tell your buddies to eat a bag of ****s.

Advertisement
There’s much more than that and Kaleb Spencer and Micah Mays were specifically asked to not be listed…. 🤦‍♂️

Ferman put it out first. Yesterday afternoon. I don't think many people really read it; it was a long list and they didn't stand out.

247 mentioned there were others who were under the radar. Wasn't hard to figure it out...

Ferman put it out first. Yesterday afternoon. I don't think many people really read it; it was a long list and they didn't stand out.

247 mentioned there were others who were under the radar. Wasn't hard to figure it out...
The ones that can be listed I already put out there early afternoon yesterday and there are more I listed from other sources I spoke with getting the greenlight. There’s a code and ethic to things and there’s certain things you can’t put out there, especially when you are specifically told to not name drop specific recruits. It works against what Miami is doing and yes these schools actually check and rift through the recruiting services.

Guys, we all have been season ticket holders from 30-35 years. I don't agree with them but they want a winner and so far the CANES have look absolutely abysmal. They think the offense is boring which you won't get an argument from me. All and all I would say the season has been a disappointment but that can change on Saturday. I'm hoping we show up and not come out flat.

They think Mario is trying to alienate them by running a boring offense and losing football games? And after 30-35 seasons of being season ticket holders...

...so they kept coming to games during the probation years when it all looked like a$$, when old clappy roamed the sidelines and we were in the bottom 1/4 of offenses, when Randy was burning bridges and losing 7 games a season, when No-D was getting our defense bent over, and when Enos was the OC and the offense was broken beyond recognition. But 4 games into Mario's tenure and he's alienated them? Makes me wonder.

Last edited:
Someone in the media actually burned them. I can’t comment further but that was supposed to be kept quiet regarding those two.

That's why you don't tell anyone anything you don't want to get out.

You know these kids won't be able to stay off of social media, they'll out themselves.

Advertisement
I know of few of my buddies are not going they are season ticket holders because Mario has already done his best to alienate them. For a successful season, to keep the fan base positive, and to help keep our recruits this game is a MUST WIN. I will be cheering on our Canes at the game! We need to score a ton of points in my opinion.
I’m sorry Mario hurt you. Bless your heart ❤️

Someone in the media actually burned them. I can’t comment further but that was supposed to be kept quiet regarding those two.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

I hope Mario freezes their asses out going forward.

Advertisement
The media does it’s best to throw out any nugget they can to be the first with the scoop. This **** doesn’t happen in Bama & Georgia and those other top notch schools, only in Miami does the staff have to battle against unloyal hometown kids & the media.

The media does it’s best to throw out any nugget they can to be the first with the scoop. This **** doesn’t happen in Bama & Georgia and those other top notch schools, only in Miami does the staff have to battle against unloyal hometown kids & the media.

Sure it does because they don't need to walk in the shadows. You have a recruit visiting, recruits don't need to do it in stealth there. It actually boosts their recruiting ranking, them an other schools.

Also, you don't think they're visious when it comes to problems, the few they have? They expect greatness in every possible way and when there's a slip, look out.

Advertisement
Really feel this game should be at least half full, if those season ticket sales are accurate.

Advertisement
What the admin got rid of Manny so they mad? Miami fans make all kinda excuses why they cant go to games, its funny.

Mario better pray that we can have 10 or 11 minute drives that end up in TD’s. Try to keep the ball out of their QB’s hands.

If it’s a high scoring game, we’re fugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back