Recruits Visiting for UNC game

Status
Not open for further replies.

5-star OL Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Top247 EDGE Jayden Wayne (Miami commit)

Top247 TE Riley Williams (Miami commit)

Top247 WR Nathaniel Joseph (Miami commit)

Top247 DL Rueben Bain

4-star OL Antonio Tripp (Miami commit)

OL Frankie Tinilau (Miami commit)

5-star DL David Stone

5-star CB Desmond Ricks

5-star DL Justin Scott

Top247 EDGE Ernest Willor

Top247 EDGE Booker Pickett Jr.

4-star IOL Eddy Pierre-Louis

Gaby says there are others they want to keep under wraps.
Ferman is listing LB Stanquan Clark, WR Micah Mays and LB Kaleb Spencer as attending too
please please don't **** the bed

Advertisement
So, if we lose we’re ****ed. If we win, everything is great 🤔
I was reading here that we are ****ed after last weeks loss. Now it’s not that black and white? We lose this one and NOW we’re screwed? Win and what, we’re good to go? All of these recruiting experts, seem to be triggered weekly 😂 People who’ve never been recruited or known anyone who has been at this level….“Board experts”
Probably the same coaching experts, who know Mario wasn’t the right choice

5-star OL Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Top247 EDGE Jayden Wayne (Miami commit)

Top247 TE Riley Williams (Miami commit)

Top247 WR Nathaniel Joseph (Miami commit)

Top247 DL Rueben Bain

4-star OL Antonio Tripp (Miami commit)

OL Frankie Tinilau (Miami commit)

5-star DL David Stone

5-star CB Desmond Ricks

5-star DL Justin Scott

Top247 EDGE Ernest Willor

Top247 EDGE Booker Pickett Jr.

4-star IOL Eddy Pierre-Louis

Gaby says there are others they want to keep under wraps.
Ferman is listing LB Stanquan Clark, WR Micah Mays and LB Kaleb Spencer as attending too
lord of the rings no GIF

Advertisement
I know Hard Rock doesn't get packed for big games but this is probably the biggest game of the season or at least most important game of the season. Minus FSPOO, which is always a big game. Will the fans show up and support the team and make this game an actual home field advantage game? I hate UNC. I have never really liked them but ever since that 2015 game where they ran up the score on us and threw down the U, I have hate a hatred for them. Luckily, Braxton Berrios slowly raised the U back up the next time we were in Chapel Hill and we came away with the win. We need more players like that on the team who care more about the team then themselves. Players who are more concerned with winning for the program then worried about their draft stock.

As usually Miami media sabotaging the program

Why would they get that credit?

The staff isn't giving out this list? If you want your game visit to be kept a secret, it's simple, don't tell anyone. A reporter isn't going to give out names who specifically told him not to report it, that would burn any future interviews as their reputation would be toast.

The worst sabotage is what we're doing on the field. We go out there and **** the bed, we're doing more damage than any reporter could do. MTSU, how's that work for us in comparison?

MEDIA will be media, but if a recruit drops is because of what they report, that recruit was likely never coming here.

Advertisement
I know of few of my buddies are not going they are season ticket holders because Mario has already done his best to alienate them. For a successful season, to keep the fan base positive, and to help keep our recruits this game is a MUST WIN. I will be cheering on our Canes at the game! We need to score a ton of points in my opinion.

I know of few of my buddies are not going they are season ticket holders because Mario has already done his best to alienate them. For a successful season, to keep the fan base positive, and to help keep our recruits this game is a MUST WIN. I will be cheering on our Canes at the game! We need to score a ton of points in my opinion.
that's sad if they've already been alienated. CAnnot imagine what was that bad to cause that response.... Not really fans, I guess???

I would love to know what, specifically, your buddies said Mario has done "to alienate them".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

Guys, we all have been season ticket holders from 30-35 years. I don't agree with them but they want a winner and so far the CANES have look absolutely abysmal. They think the offense is boring which you won't get an argument from me. All and all I would say the season has been a disappointment but that can change on Saturday. I'm hoping we show up and not come out flat.

Why would they get that credit?

The staff isn't giving out this list? If you want your game visit to be kept a secret, it's simple, don't tell anyone. A reporter isn't going to give out names who specifically told him not to report it, that would burn any future interviews as their reputation would be toast.

The worst sabotage is what we're doing on the field. We go out there and **** the bed, we're doing more damage than any reporter could do. MTSU, how's that work for us in comparison?

MEDIA will be media, but if a recruit drops is because of what they report, that recruit was likely never coming here.
Someone in the media actually burned them. I can’t comment further but that was supposed to be kept quiet regarding those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back