Recruits Visiting 11/9/19

I personally know of at least a dozen recruits who love our Green uni's & I know for a fact the players on the team love them too.

The only people who hate the Green are our own fans who are just stuck in the 80's think our school colors are Orange & White.

I’m old , I’m a man.....I’m forty.....well forty one, and I love the all green. I love changing the Unis every week. I’m not stuck in the same classic look crap. Change is good.

Just don’t touch my helmets bro.
 
I personally know of at least a dozen recruits who love our Green uni's & I know for a fact the players on the team love them too.

The only people who hate the Green are our own fans who are just stuck in the 80's think our school colors are Orange & White.

so what. we can have our opinion just like the anyone else. the full pickle look is ugly. I personally know 3 recruits who don't like them so smoke that one
 
Back
Top