Recruits this Saturday at the Scrimmage

Advertisement
Ivins said he didn't get to talk to Walker - it was too much of a madhouse. He did speak with Brinson who told him Kinchens dad wants him to commit to Miami. Brinson also told Ivins he thinks Lewis ultimately flips to Miami.

Only a couple of kids they thought were coming didn't show: Jamari Stewart, Deidrick Stanley, Jerrold Pough and Jonathan Denis
What about Denis? Been waiting on his recommitment. Anybody know what up?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can someone go thru and say who each player is? And who is he referencing joining the 2020 class real soon? Thanks
Former uf linebacker commit all the way to the left. Miami commits donnel Harris and Kahlil Brantley next to him. I’m sure romello Brinson is one of the 2 after them. Miami commit Marcus Fleming who posted the pic is on the far right

Can someone go thru and say who each player is? And who is he referencing joining the 2020 class real soon? Thanks

Koke listed it correctly. Not sure if Jalen Harrell or Deidrick Stanley is who they are talking about but a poster on 247 said he spoke with Henry Gray for awhile at the game today and he told him that his teammate might commit soon.

Advertisement
That face is worth a thousand words!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The best part of it all is that Puke Stampini put out an interview recapping Anaele’s visit full of typical player speak “Its great” “Wonderful experience” “They are improving” ending with the question of how committed he is to Miami.... “I am commit, but you know still keeping my options open. I am committed.” All the delusional inbred Turds think they have a good chance at a flip 😂.

Clearly they haven’t seen that pic. When a kid visits your school and doesn’t wear your colors and won’t do your signature **** chomp, that kid has zero intentions of flipping to your school. 😂😂😂

yes as well as greg rousseau for us.

He likely took them up because Wardrick Wilson lives with him or is 1 of his kid. Wilson is from bahamas and a uf 2019 committ

Wow, I had no idea he supported Rousseau (my favorite sleeper player of the 2018 class). I thought the guy was a shady street agent after seeing photos of that crappy school and knowing Valentine was clowning us. I may have formed the wrong impression and need to rethink things. In your opinion, is he straight up?

p.s., W Wilson should be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back