Recruits this Saturday at the Scrimmage

gayer hand signs lookin like

Advertisement
Advertisement
yes as well as greg rousseau for us.

He likely took them up because Wardrick Wilson lives with him or is 1 of his kid. Wilson is from bahamas and a uf 2019 committ
I thought I heard when he first moved to Dade that Tunsil is Valentine's uncle. Like literally married to his mom's sister...

Advertisement
I thought he was going to bama and auburn this week... this is huge

Although really good news that he attended our game instead of going to Baga and AUB, he didn’t have an offer from either of those schools and was going to attend with the hopes of receiving one. It’s still a positive but we need to lock him down before any of those schools come around next year.

Ivins said he didn't get to talk to Walker - it was too much of a madhouse. He did speak with Brinson who told him Kinchens dad wants him to commit to Miami. Brinson also told Ivins he thinks Lewis ultimately flips to Miami.

Only a couple of kids they thought were coming didn't show: Jamari Stewart, Deidrick Stanley, Jerrold Pough and Jonathan Denis

Ivins said he didn't get to talk to Walker - it was too much of a madhouse. He did speak with Brinson who told him Kinchens dad wants him to commit to Miami. Brinson also told Ivins he thinks Lewis ultimately flips to Miami.

Only a couple of kids they thought were coming didn't show: Jamari Stewart, Deidrick Stanley, Jerrold Pough and Jonathan Denis
That's the second time in a row Stewart has been a no show after being expected to show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back