Recruits Stars and Ranks Updated

Advertisement
DE Tim Williams from Louisiana

DE/DT Joey Ivie

TE Jeremy Karr

There's a few more but that's off top of my head that should be added. I'll probably add some tonight and tomorrow since I don't work til Thursday.

Andrew, when you go to ESPN how do you find the right recruits when I go to their recruiting database and type in the kids name I get no results. I've only found a few cuz of them being in the 150.

Also for Kids who are NR do you want to put NR for them completely or just a three star?

Raises a question: why is there a 5 star grading system when only three of the stars are used (3*, 4*, 5*)? Actually, pretty much only two are used, because 5* are few and far between.

Raises a question: why is there a 5 star grading system when only three of the stars are used (3*, 4*, 5*)? Actually, pretty much only two are used, because 5* are few and far between.

A lot of players still remain NR. These players will get 1, 2 and 3 stars in the coming months and after summer camps. We just aren't recruiting any of them.

Advertisement
Andrew, when you go to ESPN how do you find the right recruits when I go to their recruiting database and type in the kids name I get no results. I've only found a few cuz of them being in the 150.

Also for Kids who are NR do you want to put NR for them completely or just a three star?

I go and search by just their last name.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/database

I do the same on rivals and scout.

Thanks, just putting the kids last name does work. Appreciate it!

Advertisement
Back