Recruits see Garcia

Cracks me up that some idiots dont think the guys on this team value the one guy responsible for most of the wins last year. I mean every single player on that team knows that without King this team would have been an absolute joke last year. But sure... this year they have given all of their loyalty to some new kid on the block that's neck and neck with our backup QB and have forgotten Kings name... um ok....

Advertisement
I hope so OP.

1618862907724.gif

Agree with you.When I was young(80s and 90s) I would watch and follow just about every sport,now I only do that with the canes and some NFL.You'd have to pay me to get me to watch a full baseball or basketball game.
Same. Barely any NFL. Ill watch a little NBA during conf finals/finals. Baseball i wont even watch highlights.

Agree with you.When I was young(80s and 90s) I would watch and follow just about every sport,now I only do that with the canes and some NFL.You'd have to pay me to get me to watch a full baseball or basketball game.

Most sports have become almost unwatchable with the ubiquity of instant replay. Every god**** thing has to be reviewed now. IMO it was more fun when things came down to a snap judgment and luck, and the clock started ticking again. Now it goes to review, then after 10 minutes the ref still makes a judgment call (e.g. "no indisputable video evidence to overturn the play") and you are back to where you were before after a long, boring delay. Then it happens again two minutes later.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back