Recruits reaction?

Advertisement
I don't think we swing anybody new but the win takes away a big piece of negative rhetoric other coaches have been harping on. Losing seven in a row to your major rival is hard to explain. Think about it if we lost. Miami can't even beat us without our QB.

I don't think we swing anybody new but the win takes away a big piece of negative rhetoric other coaches have been harping on. Losing seven in a row to your major rival is hard to explain. Think about it if we lost. Miami can't even beat us without our QB.

Think it helps with Tyson Campbell and others who wanted see Miami beat fsu to be on their way back

Advertisement

Don’t bother. This guy probably still thinks that if he gets a text message and only reads the preview without opening he won’t be charged.

#CingularWirelessThuggin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Definitely helps with Campbell, Joyner and Briggs. Sorry dude, you might be a hater and think it isn't a big deal but it's a huge win for recruiting

Advertisement
Back