Recruits Predictions

CanesFan93

Junior
FSU's recruits and targets....that is

"5-Star DT Shavar Manuel: I see FSU winning by three TD’s. :eek:h_gif_kid:

5-Star DE Oluwole Betiku: It will be 30-6. Two field goals from Miami. I watched their last game.

4-Star DE Antonneous Clayton: I mean based off last year I can't say I think it's gonna be a 7 point game.

4-Star DE Janarius Robinson: I honestly don't have one it's going to be interesting.

3-Star JUCO DT Walvenski Aime: FSU 28-17

3-Star 2017 DE Cory Durden: FSU big. Miami isn't really a good offensive team.

4-Star LB Josh Brown: I couldn’t call a score, I believe it'll be a 4th quarter game though which we'll come out on top. It'll be a good game all the way through big plays from start to finish.

4-Star LB Vandarius Cowan: It’s going to be a tough game but we’re going to win (FSU commit)

4-Star CB Tryavon Mullen: 28-21 FSU

4-Star CB Kyle Meyers: Noles win 35-20

4-Star DB Brandon Burton: My score prediction is 35-28 FSU, both teams have great athletes but FSU going to be the job done.

4-Star 2017 CB William Poole: 31-14 FSU. I believe FSU is going to make a statement. They came back in last year's game. But I believe this time it'll be a shutout period.

4-Star 2018 CB Patrick Surtain Jr.: I think FSU wins 27-14. I think so because FSU plays very well at home and they're a second half team.

4-Star QB Malik Henry: It depends on how the offense does. If they're in rhythm and Everett is on fire then I think FSU got it by 2 TD's. But if they start slow and allow Miami to stay in the game then it's going to be a close one.

4-Star 2017 TE Tre’ McKitty: Don't have a prediction just looking for a great game!

5-Star WR Nate-Craig Myers: 36-24 FSU

4-Star OT Josh Ball: Well it really depends on Dalvin Cook and how he performs after his hamstring injury from last Saturday and of course the o line as well. But we will come out with the W.

3-Star C Andrew Boselli: 35-21 FSU...Dalvin Cook will be the difference for FSU.

4-Star CB Jamyest Williams: 35-7 FSU. We FSU got too many weapons." 102nd ranked total offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
These are all FSU commits. They're not going to pick Miami.

Having said that, I've glt FSU winning 27-14.

So tell me why any of these recruits want to play for Folden. They will hammer us haha

Advertisement
Canesport asked a bunch of Miami commits who would win and they all said Miami. What the **** u think a bunch of nole commits would say?

FSU's recruits and targets....that is

"5-Star DT Shavar Manuel: I see FSU winning by three TD’s. :eek:h_gif_kid:

5-Star DE Oluwole Betiku: It will be 30-6. Two field goals from Miami. I watched their last game.

4-Star DE Antonneous Clayton: I mean based off last year I can't say I think it's gonna be a 7 point game.

4-Star DE Janarius Robinson: I honestly don't have one it's going to be interesting.

3-Star JUCO DT Walvenski Aime: FSU 28-17

3-Star 2017 DE Cory Durden: FSU big. Miami isn't really a good offensive team.

4-Star LB Josh Brown: I couldn’t call a score, I believe it'll be a 4th quarter game though which we'll come out on top. It'll be a good game all the way through big plays from start to finish.

4-Star LB Vandarius Cowan: It’s going to be a tough game but we’re going to win (FSU commit)

4-Star CB Tryavon Mullen: 28-21 FSU

4-Star CB Kyle Meyers: Noles win 35-20

4-Star DB Brandon Burton: My score prediction is 35-28 FSU, both teams have great athletes but FSU going to be the job done.

4-Star 2017 CB William Poole: 31-14 FSU. I believe FSU is going to make a statement. They came back in last year's game. But I believe this time it'll be a shutout period.

4-Star 2018 CB Patrick Surtain Jr.: I think FSU wins 27-14. I think so because FSU plays very well at home and they're a second half team.

4-Star QB Malik Henry: It depends on how the offense does. If they're in rhythm and Everett is on fire then I think FSU got it by 2 TD's. But if they start slow and allow Miami to stay in the game then it's going to be a close one.

4-Star 2017 TE Tre’ McKitty: Don't have a prediction just looking for a great game!

5-Star WR Nate-Craig Myers: 36-24 FSU

4-Star OT Josh Ball: Well it really depends on Dalvin Cook and how he performs after his hamstring injury from last Saturday and of course the o line as well. But we will come out with the W.

3-Star C Andrew Boselli: 35-21 FSU...Dalvin Cook will be the difference for FSU.

4-Star CB Jamyest Williams: 35-7 FSU. We FSU got too many weapons." 102nd ranked total offense

"GET YOUR LICKS IN NOW"

Advertisement
Some of these kids are Miami recruits also. They're not all committed to FSU, McKitty is our commit.
FSU longshots Manuel, Mullen, Poole, Surtain Jr, and NCM predicted a win or blowout.

The only thing i got out of that was William Poole needs some tutoring in math because 31-14 is not a shutout. 31-0 would be a shutout but if the both teams score points then there is no shutout young man.. Good God what are they teaching in school these days???

Advertisement
Some of these kids are Miami recruits also. They're not all committed to FSU, McKitty is our commit.
FSU longshots Manuel, Mullen, Poole, Surtain Jr, and NCM predicted a win or blowout.

I would be stunned if Pat Surtain, Jr. went anywhere other than LSU.

Let's asked which school are they at next year if Butch Davis is coaching Miami on Monday morning?

That's even better! McKitty is a UM commit and he "Don't have a prediction just looking for a great game"

OMFG. Is that spoken like a Golden recruit or what? "looking for a great game"

He obviously knows we're going to lose, so doesn't want to look dumb predicting it. Instead, he hopes for a great game.

Advertisement
Back