2013:15
2014: 16
2015: 9
2016: 11
2017: 16
2018: 7
2019: 10
2020: 1

Take away his first class and this years and he averaged 14 in team rankings, average for a Top Program correct?

Difference is you don't like Diaz and will always have a bias

BTW seems those recruiting rankings kept getting better as his teams won

Once again what do you expect from a first year head coach who took over a program who has 1 10 win season since god knows when?

That is because he brings in small classes. I never talk about "class ranking". I talk about avg recruit rank, which is the most important thing. Dabo always has pretty highly rated avg recruiting rankings.

WRONG! I don't like Manny because he sucks at recruiting. Not the other way around. I said it before we hired this bum. We need a coach that can recruit. Manny is terrible on the trail.

Advertisement
That is because he brings in small classes. I never talk about "class ranking". I talk about avg recruit rank, which is the most important thing. Dabo always has pretty highly rated avg recruiting rankings.

WRONG! I don't like Manny because he sucks at recruiting. Not the other way around. I said it before we hired this bum. We need a coach that can recruit. Manny is terrible on the trail.

Christ do you ever admit you're wrong?

2009: .8981
2010: .8594
2011: .8717
2012: .8903
2013: .8846
2014: .8869
2015: .8912
2016: .9030

Savage!!!!!!! Love those 2010/2011 recruiting classes

Miami 2020: .8877

Better than 4 of Dabo's recruiting classes, better than Dabo's 5th recruiting class

SAVAGE!!!! Recruiting savant

Better than 4 of Dabo's recruiting classes, better than Dabo's 5th recruiting class

LMFAO!!! Why the **** are you bringing up his 2010 and 2011 recruiting classes? It is 2019. I am talking about his recent classes, 2 of which you forgot to add on because it doesn't fit your agenda. Clemson has been top 10 in the composite for the past 4 seasons.

You are completely missing the point here. The guys before Dabo recruited worse than Dabo.
The guys before Manny recruited better than Manny. That is the major difference that you are missing. This is the best team Manny is ever going to have and he is already losing to teams like UNC. In 3 years we are going to have UNC level of talent and getting blown out by teams like them.

LMFAO!!! Why the **** are you bringing up his 2010 and 2011 recruiting classes? It is 2019. I am talking about his recent classes, 2 of which you forgot to add on because it doesn't fit your agenda. Clemson has been top 10 in the composite for the past 4 seasons.

You are completely missing the point here. The guys before Dabo recruited worse than Dabo.
The guys before Manny recruited better than Manny. That is the major difference that you are missing. This is the best team Manny is ever going to have and he is already losing to teams like UNC. In 3 years we are going to have UNC level of talent and getting blown out by teams like them.

Yes I'm going to compare Dabo in his 9th year or w/e to Manny Diaz is in his 1st year

Miami 2019: 88:07
Miami 2018: .9099
Miami 2017: .8868
Miami 2016: .8863
Miami 2015: .8636
Miami 2014: .8807
Miami 2013: .8840
Miami 2012: .8789

So this is our 2nd highest rated class since 2009, take another L

Advertisement
Yes I'm going to compare Dabo in his 9th year or w/e to Manny Diaz is in his 1st year

Miami 2019: 88:07
Miami 2018: .9099
Miami 2017: .8868
Miami 2016: .8863
Miami 2015: .8636
Miami 2014: .8807
Miami 2013: .8840
Miami 2012: .8789

So this is our 2nd highest rated class since 2009, take another L

Because you have no common sense. That is why you would compare 2019 averages to 2010 averages. Dabo inherited a much worse situation than Manny stepped into. Golden had higher rated classes than Mannys joke class last year and Richts classes would have blown this class out of the water if Manny wasn't pulling down the ranking each year with all of his whiffs.

You probably thought Golden was a great recruiter too. LMFAO. I already know you are going to deny supporting golden, but if you are this much of a fan of an even bigger bum in Diaz. We all know you where slurping him too.

056B677A-988B-4EB8-84CE-2E99FDC8ACE0.gif

Because you have no common sense. That is why you would compare 2019 averages to 2010 averages. Dabo inherited a much worse situation than Manny stepped into. Golden had higher rated classes than Mannys joke class last year and Richts classes would have blown this class out of the water if Manny wasn't pulling down the ranking each year with all of his whiffs.

You probably thought Golden was a great recruiter too. LMFAO. I already know you are going to deny supporting golden, but if you are this much of a fan of an even bigger bum in Diaz. We all know you where slurping him too.

Manny was responsible for last years class in his 1 month of recruiting?

You said everyone before Manny recruited better than him, since 2009 there has been 1 class rated better than his this year, so once again you were WRONG

Clemson in the 9 years before Dabo became coach averaged 7.6 wins a year, finished ranked 4 times

The 9 years before Manny got hired Miami averaged exactly 7 wins a year and finished ranked 2 times times

Want to go 3 years?

Clemson averaged 8.3, finished ranked twice

Under Richt 8.6, finished ranked twice

Wow HUGE DIFFERENCE

Take your L again

Manny was responsible for last years class in his 1 month of recruiting?

You said everyone before Manny recruited better than him, since 2009 there has been 1 class rated better than his this year, so once again you were WRONG

Clemson in the 9 years before Dabo became coach averaged 7.6 wins a year, finished ranked 4 times

The 9 years before Manny got hired Miami averaged exactly 7 wins a year and finished ranked 2 times times

Want to go 3 years?

Clemson averaged 8.3, finished ranked twice

Under Richt 8.6, finished ranked twice

Wow HUGE DIFFERENCE

Take your L again

I am going to try this one more time to see if you can finally understand.

Richt recruited better than Manny. HOWEVER, this is the important part you are missing. Manny was also recruiting players under Richt and brought down the ranking. If Richt had a good DC. He would be blowing these classes out of the water.

Richt>Manny

Mannys best players were Golden players. His best defenses were loaded with Goldens players. Now that he has a team of only his recruits, his defense has never been worse.

Golden> Manny

But ya I guess having all these 3 stars is totally acceptable because HurricaneHauk thinks losing to UNC is fine because he likes Manny as a person. LMFAO.

Advertisement

Richt recruited better than Manny. HOWEVER, this is the important part you are missing. Manny was also recruiting players under Richt and brought down the ranking. If Richt had a good DC. He would be blowing these classes out of the water.

Richt>Manny

Mannys best players were Golden players. His best defenses were loaded with Goldens players. Now that he has a team of only his recruits, his defense has never been worse.

Golden> Manny

But ya I guess having all these 3 stars is totally acceptable because HurricaneHauk thinks losing to UNC is fine because he likes Manny as a person. LMFAO.
Golden is better than Manny? LOL. Now I know you don't own a Miami degree.

Richt>Manny

Golden> Manny

Christ you are dense

It's all of Golden's players yet Manny THIS YEAR HAS A HIGHER PLAYER RATING THAN ANY OF GOLDENS CLASSES
Diaz was on Richt's staff for 3 years, YET MANNY HAS A HIGHER PLAYER RATING THAN 2 OF HIS CLASSES AGAINST RICHT'S CLASSES
Richt with DIAZ ON THE STAFF RECRUITED BETTER ANY OF GOLDEN'S CLASSES

You've said in previous topics "Richt was old and out of it" yet now it is Manny's fault his rankings were low?

You went from Manny recruits worse than previous HC to somehow bringing up Golden's players WHO WERE RATED LOWER THAN THIS YEARS CLASS and saying how his players made Manny's defense.

So Golden's ****bag recruiting classes who were all worse than any of Richt's classes or Manny's classes who Diaz coached inyo Top 10 defenses somehow discredit's Manny?

You said Dabo was some amazing recruiter when he started out and made an excuse for his recruiting classes being low because you care more about "player ratings", Diaz class this year is better than 4 of Dabo's classes on a PLAYER RATING, you then say well Clemson was in worse spot than Miami which then was proven to be false

Once again take your L

You've been wrong on every single thing

Golden is better than Manny? LOL. Now I know you don't own a Miami degree.

Golden never lost to UF. Golden never went 0-2. I never said Golden was better than Manny so maybe learn to read. Golden did recruit better than Manny though. Mannys best players where Goldens guys.

Golden never lost to UF. Golden never went 0-2. I never said Golden was better than Manny so maybe learn to read. Golden did recruit better than Manny though. Mannys best players where Goldens guys.

Manny's class this year and on Richt's staff were all rated higher on a player average than any of Golden's classes, how did Golden recruit better?

Advertisement
Christ you are dense

It's all of Golden's players yet Manny THIS YEAR HAS A HIGHER PLAYER RATING THAN ANY OF GOLDENS CLASSES
Diaz was on Richt's staff for 3 years, YET MANNY HAS A HIGHER PLAYER RATING THAN 2 OF HIS CLASSES AGAINST RICHT'S CLASSES

You've said in previous topics "Richt was old and out of it" yet now it is Manny's fault his rankings were low?

You went from Manny recruits worse than previous HC to somehow bringing up Golden's players WHO WERE RATED LOWER THAN THIS YEARS CLASS and saying how his players made Manny's defense.

So Golden's ****bag recruiting classes who were all worse than any of Richt's classes or Manny's classes who Diaz coached inyo Top 10 defenses somehow discredit's Manny?

You said Dabo was some amazing recruiter when he started out and made an excuse for his recruiting classes being low because you care more about "player ratings", Diaz class this year is better than 4 of Dabo's classes on a PLAYER RATING, you then say well Clemson was in worse spot than Miami which then was proven to be false

Once again take your L

WTF are you talking about now? You take your L.

Richt did suck, but he didn't suck NEARLY as bad as ******* Manny. Richt recruited circles around Manny. That is how bad Manny is. The worst recruiters on Richts staff where all Mannys guys.

Are you trying to deny the fact that Goldens guys where the best guys on Mannys D? Are you trying to deny the fact that Mannys worst defense is the one that was all his players?

We where in a NY 6 bowl 2 years ago. Dabo took over and the last NY 6 bowl they played in was 6 years before. We won our division 2 years before Manny came in. Clemson came 2nd in the conference 9 years before Dabo. So FOH with your moronic statement about Dabo being in a better place than Manny.

You are the one who is completely wrong, but can't see it because you haven't wiped mannys *** out of your eyes yet.

Advertisement

He can’t take the truth. Hit him with the Heim.

Facts matter

Christ you are dense

Once again take your L

I understand that the data points are not there yet but you are attributing August/September rankings to Manny. Golden was a monster on the trail until November hit, then it would all fall apart. Let’s see what Manny does to close this out but based on his ability as a recruiter prior to being an HC, there are major concerns, that his class will be completely picked apart. The 0-2 start is not helping

Advertisement
Back