RECRUITS/COMMITS GONNA BE LIKE

I can tell you its not Manny. Kids love the guy, let's start by packing that big *** stadium we call home. make the kids wanna come to Miami. As a high school athlete why would you wanna come play in a empty stadium. Its a lot of things working against Miami and right now Manny is not one of them.

Advertisement
You can forget the Washington’s or Flowe’s coming.
Washington would be dumb to go anywhere else tbh. His top 3 was said to be Miami, UGA and Tennessee.

UGA TE1 Charlie Woerner has 2 catches for 7 yards and no TDs
Tennessee TE1 Dominick Wood Anderson has 4 catches for 84 yards and no TDs
Brevin Jordan has 11 catches for 161 yards and a TD already

All 3 were 4 star prospects

Lose games and complain fans dont come to watch.

Lose games and still play in front of a sold out sec stadiums.

Crowds are participation trophies for losers.

Bama and Clemson get players because they want to win, not because theres a lot people in the stands. But maybe a big crowd can mask losing.

A kid has a lot of mental distractions if hes worried about ticket sales over beating the team on the other side.

Only the idiots who can't think critically think I am taking Ls.

Mannys best players where Goldens players. That is a fact. That means Golden recruited better. Use your ******* head.

You are one dumb poster, but make a great chick with how many times you change your position in this thread. You can’t stay on point. Have fun sweetheart!

Advertisement
You are one dumb poster, but make a great chick with how many times you change your position in this thread. You can’t stay on point. Have fun sweetheart!

Not once did I change position. Manny sucks at recruiting. That was my point the entire thread. You are the one moving the goal posts like a ***** defending her man.

Advertisement
Not once did I change position. Manny sucks at recruiting. That was my point the entire thread. You are the one moving the goal posts like a ***** defending her man.

You look at recruiting classes and player averages to see if they are recruiting well. Manny is pulling the 2nd highest rated class we have had since 2009 based on YOUR OWN OPINION ON GOOD RECRUITING, yet then proceed to bring up Golden for some reason even though Golden's recruiting classes were all worse but then bring up Golden's players and how much better they were yet based off recruiting and your own opinion should all been trash because hey look at stars.

Then you say Diaz defense sucks this year because all of Golden's players left. First off it doesn't "suck" and there was always going to be a regression from a top 5 defense statistically when you have to replace 2 senior safeties, a senior CB, and a senior DT.

Lets talk about the defense at end of the season but as of now if you removed ****bag FCS schools we are still a good defense, the only notable dropoff has been safety play but that's on Diaz for keeping the bartender around.

BTW find any post where I have defended Diaz on his coaching hires, or anything else besides strictly recruiting. And the only reason I defend him on the recruiitng aspect is because based off your own opinion on recruiting like I mentioned above you're being a hypocrite.

You look at recruiting classes and player averages to see if they are recruiting well. Manny is pulling the 2nd highest rated class we have had since 2009 based on YOUR OWN OPINION ON GOOD RECRUITING, yet then proceed to bring up Golden for some reason even though Golden's recruiting classes were all worse but then bring up Golden's players and how much better they were yet based off recruiting and your own opinion should all been trash because hey look at stars.

Then you say Diaz defense sucks this year because all of Golden's players left. First off it doesn't "suck" and there was always going to be a regression from a top 5 defense statistically when you have to replace 2 senior safeties, a senior CB, and a senior DT.

Lets talk about the defense at end of the season but as of now if you removed ****bag FCS schools we are still a good defense, the only notable dropoff has been safety play but that's on Diaz for keeping the bartender around.

BTW find any post where I have defended Diaz on his coaching hires, or anything else besides strictly recruiting. And the only reason I defend him on the recruiitng aspect is because based off your own opinion on recruiting like I mentioned above you're being a hypocrite.

Wrong. You look at the level of talent that coach brings in. If you bring in 25 blue chip guys and they all are busts you are not as good a recruiter as someone who brings in 25 3 stars that all end up on NFL rosters. However, when we are talking about classes (ie. the current class) the only thing you can base it on is stars and Manny is loading us up with 3 stars which is bound for disaster.

Yes the defense does suck, it got shredded by a freshman UNC QB.

It regressed because Manny can't recruit and it is now showing. If he actually knew how to recruit we should be even better off without No Ds players hanging around.

I am not being a hypocrite. Manny has sucked at recruiting the last few years and now his class full of 3 stars is going to set us back even further. The man sucks at recruiting. Plain and simple.

Wrong. You look at the level of talent that coach brings in. If you bring in 25 blue chip guys and they all are busts you are not as good a recruiter as someone who brings in 25 3 stars that all end up on NFL rosters. However, when we are talking about classes (ie. the current class) the only thing you can base it on is stars and Manny is loading us up with 3 stars which is bound for disaster.

Yes the defense does suck, it got shredded by a freshman UNC QB.

It regressed because Manny can't recruit and it is now showing. If he actually knew how to recruit we should be even better off without No Ds players hanging around.

I am not being a hypocrite. Manny has sucked at recruiting the last few years and now his class full of 3 stars is going to set us back even further. The man sucks at recruiting. Plain and simple.

2016: Only counting guys who committed after Diaz hired as DC

Romeo Finley: Good
Malek Young: Good then hurt/retired
Tyreic Martin: JAG
Jeff James: Transfer

2017:
Bandy: Good CB
Garvin: Good DE
JUCO Dean: Average
Jon Ford: Average
Amari Carter: Jury out
DeAndre Wilder: Retired
Waymon Steed: Stuck behind Shaq/Pi
Bradley Jennings: Stuck behind Shaq/Pi

2018:
Nesta: Jury out
Al Blades: Played well so far
Gurvan Hall: Jury out
Gilbert Frierson: Solid so far
DJ Ivey: Jury out
Roussea: Leads team in TFL/Sacks
Nigel Bethel: Transferred
Jordan Miller: ???
Patrick Joyner: Stuck behind Shaq/Pi

2019: Jury out entire class

Trevon Hill: Lets see how season plays out
Bubba Bolden: Ineligible
UCLA DT: Solid

Basically his LB recruits are stuck behind Shaq/Pick which I don't see is that massive of a shock so who knows how they will be
His CB recruits have been good
DE recruiting has been good
His DT recruiting has been average at best until Nesta shows anything
His safeties in Gurvan/Bubba/Amari you'll have to judge throughout the season
Romeo Finley at striker had a rough game against UNC but overall has been good

2016: Only counting guys who committed after Diaz hired as DC

Romeo Finley: Good
Malek Young: Good then hurt/retired
Tyreic Martin: JAG
Jeff James: Transfer

2017:
Bandy: Good CB
Garvin: Good DE
JUCO Dean: Average
Jon Ford: Average
Amari Carter: Jury out
DeAndre Wilder: Retired
Waymon Steed: Stuck behind Shaq/Pi
Bradley Jennings: Stuck behind Shaq/Pi

2018:
Nesta: Jury out
Al Blades: Played well so far
Gurvan Hall: Jury out
Gilbert Frierson: Solid so far
DJ Ivey: Jury out
Roussea: Leads team in TFL/Sacks
Nigel Bethel: Transferred
Jordan Miller: ???
Patrick Joyner: Stuck behind Shaq/Pi

2019: Jury out entire class

Trevon Hill: Lets see how season plays out
Bubba Bolden: Ineligible
UCLA DT: Solid

Basically his LB recruits are stuck behind Shaq/Pick which I don't see is that massive of a shock so who knows how they will be
His CB recruits have been good
DE recruiting has been good
His DT recruiting has been average at best until Nesta shows anything
His safeties in Gurvan/Bubba/Amari you'll have to judge throughout the season
Romeo Finley at striker had a rough game against UNC but overall has been good

His DB recruits got shredded by the UNC TF QB. His DT and DE recruits couldn't get pressure on the QB with a trash UNC line and we are dangerously thin at LB. He has not brought as much talent to this team as No D.

Advertisement
His DB recruits got shredded by the UNC TF QB. His DT and DE recruits couldn't get pressure on the QB with a trash UNC line and we are dangerously thin at LB. He has not brought as much talent to this team as No D.

We had 10 TFL and 4 sacks

Bandy hd his worst game of his career, **** happens, going to really say Bandy isn't good?

Ivey shouldn't be playing over Blades

Advertisement
Dabo isn't some recruiting savant

2009: 36
2010: 27
2011: 10
2012: 20
2013:15
2014: 16
2015: 9
2016: 11
2017: 16
2018: 7
2019: 10
2020: 1

Take away his first class and this years and he averaged 14 in team rankings, average for a Top Program correct?

Difference is you don't like Diaz and will always have a bias

BTW seems those recruiting rankings kept getting better as his teams won

Once again what do you expect from a first year head coach who took over a program who has 1 10 win season since god knows when?

Not to go 0-2 with a defense of this magnitude and offensive play makers that makes the ACC Coastal blush. That what we expect. We expect his side of the ball, not to blow a lead against a guy who’s started one game in his career w a couple of minutes to play. We expect his defense not to give up a 4th & 17. THAT’S what we expect.

Not to go 0-2 with a defense of this magnitude and offensive play makers that makes the ACC Coastal blush. That what we expect. We expect his side of the ball, not to blow a lead against a guy who’s started one game in his career w a couple of minutes to play. We expect his defense not to give up a 4th & 17. THAT’S what we expect.
Truth.

We can’t rationalize it away. We out-talent the entire CoRstal Division yet we get beat by lesser talented, more disciplined teams because they are better coached than us.

Advertisement
Back