Recruits believe in Mario more than fans of the program believe in mario

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. We just landed one of the most highly touted players in the history of the program amidst our worst season since before schnellenberger

Us fans are insufferable
This place has been so miserable. Glad to see some good news. I hope people will STFU about our first year coach and give him the same first years every new coach is allowed to build their fcking program

Advertisement
When it come to my Coach Mario.. watch y’all mouths.. (including myself) 😂

And put some dam respect on Coach MF D-V-D
thumb_put-some-respek-on-it-revolt-memegenerator-net-put-some-respek-on-51026002.png

I never doubted his recruiting, only the gameday coaching and offensive philosophy. I even had disagreements with people during the summer about how little this years record should impact recruiting.

This place has been so miserable. Glad to see some good news. I hope people will STFU about our first year coach and give him the same first years every new coach is allowed to build their fcking program
Bro I’m not even going to lie.. after tonight.. FSU can be the only win for the rest of the season for me.. 😂

If this the type of **** Mario gon be doing in the recruiting trail.. ima just shut the **** lol

Advertisement
Bro I’m not even going to lie.. after tonight.. FSU can be the only win for the rest of the season for me.. 😂

If this the type of **** Mario gon be doing in the recruiting trail.. ima just shut the **** lol
Fck we better beat FSU idgaf anymore about any of the other ones (I will on game day but my expectations are not high rn)

Right? Like how the **** did he sell program at a time like this

Advertisement
Back