Recruits at today's practice

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
i heard Chad Thomas was out there getting lots of love from the coaches, and this guy, Shawn Burgess-Becker!

anyone know who else was out there?

25.jpg

Advertisement
i heard Chad Thomas was out there getting lots of love from the coaches, and this guy, Shawn Burgess-Becker!

25.jpg

“@ALLEN_EDWARD2: ON MY WAY TO WATCH UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FIRST SPRING PRACTICE TODAY ..” #Committed #CanesFam
Alin says that he's there too

It's hard not to get your hopes up when it comes to Chad.

The kid is always around the program.

I think his heart's here and that's why he always said Matt was going here because that's where Chad wants to be but 1 thing he will learn is that at the end of the day it's where YOU want to go not where one of your friends attend.

Allen Edward - the kid from Hialeah - was there as well. Kid got lost on campus and our very own Tano directed him to the field.

Advertisement
It's hard not to get your hopes up when it comes to Chad.

The kid is always around the program.

I think his heart's here and that's why he always said Matt was going here because that's where Chad wants to be but 1 thing he will learn is that at the end of the day it's where YOU want to go not where one of your friends attend.

Yeah I heard him say he thought mat was coming here, I think he wanted him to come here so it'd be an easier decision for him but I think now he's torn, on the bright side, he's really tight with coley, on caneinsider, bastian was like what do you like about him and chad was like, he cool, he like a BLACK GUY! I couldn't help but laugh

Last edited:

25.jpg

“@ALLEN_EDWARD2: ON MY WAY TO WATCH UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI FIRST SPRING PRACTICE TODAY ..” #Committed #CanesFam
Alin says that he's there too

He was. HE was with two other dudes and trying to tell the mopes at the Wellness Center that he was a commit and looking for practice. They were looking at him not knowing what the heck he was talking about.

Advertisement
As reported by Nate Aldelson at ITU...

Jermaine Grace, Alin Edouard, Joseph Yearby, Trevor Darling, Chad Thomas, Johnnie Dixon, Nick Linder, and Kalvin Cline.

Tex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its Calvin Klein and he makes clothing and accesories

Calvin Kline was sitting with Jorgio Armonny and Luis Veeton. Should be a great class! Very well dressed.

I used to go to high school with Kalvin Cline and he didn't even play football, just basketball. So he must have just started playing football recently but he has to be tall cause he was about 6'5 his freshman year

Advertisement
Back