Recruits at O-Line

canes1239

Freshman
Are there any realistic targets in the next two years who would actually help us? I'm not talking about scrubs. I mean Donaldson level. Maybe Telfort. Any others?

Advertisement
Personal favorite of mine is Caleb Chandler, went to the same school as Evan Shirreffs. Schedules an OV but dont know when for

[HUDL]/video/3/3889203/5721c6989a91677e7495e74e[/HUDL]

Would love to be able to land Slaton and flip Telfort. Between them and Donaldson I think two of them would be starting next year.

Advertisement
Lol at telfort, slaton and Donaldson starting next year and unseating 4 returning starters.

Advertisement
Lol at telfort, slaton and Donaldson starting next year and unseating 4 returning starters.

They start because there is no alternative....there's crap behind them. Being a starter on a unit that is a glaring weakness (maybe the biggest weakness) of your team probably means that you have the opposite of job security

Advertisement
We need new starting OTs next year. Donaldson is one, have to land Telfort or Herbert at the other (or hope that LSU transfer can step in).

McDermott and Linder are solid at C and G. Either Darling or St. Louis would be servicable at the other G, but it'd be ideal to get Slaton to put the pressure on them.

I was there and sad to hear boos this early in a coaches career. I wonder what happens if we lose more games due to this scenario. We cannot lose any OL recruits or DB recruits.

Advertisement

They start because there is no alternative....there's crap behind them. Being a starter on a unit that is a glaring weakness (maybe the biggest weakness) of your team probably means that you have the opposite of job security

Lay off the crack pipe. The only one that would have a chance at starting is donaldson.

Hopefully richt goes after some juco and graduate transfer guys.

We need good young recruits but we also need some guys that can help the team immediately

Our starters are weak plus they all logged playing time the previous year, they were touted as returning offensive lineman.

There needs to be Changes on the OL next year, I don't care who is coming back.

Advertisement
Back