Recruits at GT game

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Johnnie Dixon ‏@JDFromThaPak 25m
#UM game today then ravens game tomorrow..! Big bro bout to snap..!

Advertisement
Brandon Powell#⃣4⃣ ‏@_Powellbp4 50m
Who's going to the UM vs GTech game today?

Johnnie Dixon ‏@JDFromThaPak 33m
@_Powellbp4 I'll be there

Brandon Powell#⃣4⃣ ‏@_Powellbp4 31m
@JDFromThaPak aight bro!

Looks like "playmaker" Powell will be there too

Would love to get a commit today from JD! This guy needs to b in orange and green!!!

Advertisement
Rashard Causey will be there too. I'm sure he'll be in Dixon's ear, kid seems all Miami.

If we can build this type of camaraderie amongst the SoFla kids, even the "I'm too good to play at home" mentality kids, no one can touch an Al Golden-lead Miami. It will be like perpetual 2001 except with actual leadership and accountability.

Advertisement
Hope we throw it all over these fools today and show these WRs where they gotta go if they wanna be as productive as they can be.

CANEINSIDER ‏@CANEINSIDER 4m
2014 Commit Travonte Valentine will be attending the Miami vs Georgia Tech game today. Canes need a good showing to keep Valentine solid

Advertisement
2014 Commit Travonte Valentine will be attending the Miami vs Georgia Tech game today. Canes need a good showing to keep Valentine solid

I think it's bull**** that we NEED a good showing to keep him solid but we do have to keep winning

I think it's bull**** that we NEED a good showing to keep him solid but we do have to keep winning

Don't sweat that 2nd sentence man. That is someone from CI's OPINION, not a fact.

Last edited:

Don't seat that 2nd sentence man. That is someone from CI's OPINION, not a fact.

Ok, my bad. Also T. Cole is going to the game and how do I know? He has an article on 24/7 and I will be summarizing it in a minute

Advertisement
We need to dominate these ACC teams to narrow our recruiting competition down to FSwho and the top end of $EC. All the ladies at FAMU will always give FHwho some traction but no reason to let nay other ACC team have anything but scraps from down here. We have already begun to push the felons northward toward their ultimate resting place beyond I-4. Our next NC will cripple most $EC recruiting down here. Al has already inserted seal teams into GA, TN, LA, and trying to get some into AL. It is only a matter of time before he starts plucking some CA produce.

This year he needs to run the rest of the ACC out of FL and back into their home state where they can pray he doesn't pillage to many of their own. Need to leave no hope in teams like GT, NC, UVA, and even VT. They need to be left to fighting over second place from February each year. Crush the bees.

We need to dominate these ACC teams to narrow our recruiting competition down to FSwho and the top end of $EC. All the ladies at FAMU will always give FHwho some traction but no reason to let nay other ACC team have anything but scraps from down here. We have already begun to push the felons northward toward their ultimate resting place beyond I-4. Our next NC will cripple most $EC recruiting down here. Al has already inserted seal teams into GA, TN, LA, and trying to get some into AL. It is only a matter of time before he starts plucking some CA produce.

This year he needs to run the rest of the ACC out of FL and back into their home state where they can pray he doesn't pillage to many of their own. Need to leave no hope in teams like GT, NC, UVA, and even VT. They need to be left to fighting over second place from February each year. Crush the bees.

Don't forget Seal Team 6 in NJ!

Advertisement
Back