Recruiting

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
I was reading some of the national recruiting updates on 247 this morning and I saw reference made to Notre Dame's
"defensive director of recruiting". Surfing through their site I saw mention of a similar position for offensive targets. It caught my eye because it makes a lot of sense... More sets of eyes scouring the country for players who can help.....

Clemson established a separate position for the Transfer Portal last season (even though they don't use it!). This also makes a lot of sense given the increasing importance of the transfer Portal.

It's been noted that the recruiting department has already expanded since Mario took over. I'd be really curious how he has it set up....

Advertisement
I read the mention here about the expanded recruiting department as well. We all know recruiting is priority #1 for Mario. Many are concerned - and rightfully so - that Mario being short on his coaching staff will have a negative impact on recruiting. Hopefully, with Mario’s recruiting prowess and the supposed expanded recruiting staff, the impacts won’t be too severe.

It's probably just me - but as the days roll by - I'm starting to feel more and more - desperate.

How do you close out your recruiting without coordinators?

There's lots of Coordinators out there - with jobs - but seems to me the longer this goes on - the wider they're going to have to open up the checkbook.

Advertisement
I read the mention here about the expanded recruiting department as well. We all know recruiting is priority #1 for Mario. Many are concerned - and rightfully so - that Mario being short on his coaching staff will have a negative impact on recruiting. Hopefully, with Mario’s recruiting prowess and the supposed expanded recruiting staff, the impacts won’t be too severe.
I tried to count them yesterday in another thread.

Mike Rumph, DVD, Terry Jefferson, Woodiel, Sabbath Joseph, Bain, Stroud, Field, Bobby Williams, Dennis Smith, Cooney, Pata, Hypolitte

Advertisement
Back