Recruiting ?

Advertisement
tumblr_o58t3pou2W1sfjot1o1_400.gif

I think the 2018 class is a bust thanks to the FBI. Hopefully we land a solid Juco and/or transfer.

Advertisement
Next season could be really bad. Really really bad.

That's pretty hasty. Lykes-Huell-Walker-Izundu-DJ-Waaderburg-Gak-Lawrence-Miller all back.

You'd have to assume that like Huell and Walker both bolt for the NBA (highly unlikely) maybe and that we get zero transfers/meaningful recruits to assume next year's squad will suck.

If Brown leaves (likely), Walker leaves (only if plays better), and Huell leaves (still don't think he will, even with how he's playing), then yes, next year won't be great if we don't add anyone. Define "really really bad." Coach L had us 17-16, 7-11 in Davon's freshman year, with Garrius Adams as our second leading scorer. This team will be more talented, even without those 3 (if all 3 leave).

That's pretty hasty. Lykes-Huell-Walker-Izundu-DJ-Waaderburg-Gak-Lawrence-Miller all back.

You'd have to assume that like Huell and Walker both bolt for the NBA (highly unlikely) maybe and that we get zero transfers/meaningful recruits to assume next year's squad will suck.

I am not saying he will/won't depart early but Huell has a long way to go to getting drafted in the first round (even the draft period).

Maybe I was being overly pessimistic. Hopefully FBI thing goes away and L can land a couple of high level recruits.

Advertisement
Brown and Walker, as of now, would be taken by the NBA based on potential. I mean, neither looks like Trae Young.

For either to go high in the first round, they're gonna have to show more than they have so far. Plenty of time for them to do just that. We'll see.

Last edited:
Brown and Walker, as of now, would be taken by the NBA based on potential. I mean, neither looks like Trae Young.

For either to go high in the first round, they're gonna have to show more than they have so far. Plenty of time for them to do just that. We'll see.
Lonnie is projected at 22 or thereabouts. Kid really needs another season of conditioning and coaching. Both could use another season but Brown is more ready. All about the $.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This scares me a lot, seems like we have a lot of stock put into getting Carey to come in two years, if that's not the case, we may be in trouble.

But the way Lonnie has looked, shot hes back next year, and we can be really good. Maybe even Bruce but he is older.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back