Recruiting Update

jackedaround

Junior
Yes i know there is a section for it but **** it:

Susan Miller Degnan

@smillerdegnan

·
1h

Manny Diaz on recruiting as we near early signing period: "We’re not in any sense of panic here. To get where we need to get to, it’s high quality guys we’re after.. High quality.. We’re hunting guys that can make a difference in these type games to get us where we want to go"

Advertisement
Today...things coaches say when they have no recruiting class.

He really thinks we are stupid.

hqdefault.jpg

Manny on the recruiting trail.

Advertisement
So delusional

On par with far Al refusing to acknowledge that Dorito was the problem
Because Dorito wasn't the Problem. Al was the Problem. Dorito was the Symptom.

Same here.

I should say that in this case, Diaz isn't the Problem, he's the Symptom of an Athletic Department and a Board of Trustees that doesn't care and can't be made to care.

Perhaps that will change, but the proof is in the action.

Advertisement
I don't understand why you would say this even if you felt this way. You probably alienated plan B guys with this type of quote

So delusional

On par with far Al refusing to acknowledge that Dorito was the problem
It’s not delusion. It’s self preservation. He isn’t going to admit it’s a big primo Len the same way he won’t admit trying to stop FSU on the 1 was a bad decision.
He knows it’s bad but not in a position to admit it. I want a coach that will at least own it and say, yea we need to be better and Looking back I should have let them score and gave Tyler 50 seconds to get us in FG range to at least extend the game to OT.
Instead he said the team was courageous. Yea to keep fighting in spite of the horrible coaching they are!

Advertisement
His stupid *** is going to stick it to us on his way out. He needs to get his garnet and gold loving *** out of the Hecht. ******* saboteur!

Handicapping the next staff big time with his Shannon-like recruiting swan song. Going to be especially brutal now that we have early signing period. No prospect of salvaging this class.

Advertisement
I also saw somewhere that one of our commits said he ain't coming if Manny is gone. Seems like if he goes our class blows up. But with today's football whats more important? Transfer portal or recruiting classes? I feel like Manny is leaning hard on the portal. But our recruiting coordinator doesn't even have a drivers license.

Yes i know there is a section for it but **** it:

Susan Miller Degnan
@smillerdegnan
·
1h

Manny Diaz on recruiting as we near early signing period: "We’re not in any sense of panic here. To get where we need to get to, it’s high quality guys we’re after.. High quality.. We’re hunting guys that can make a difference in these type games to get us where we want to go"
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

Advertisement
Back