Recruiting update

I'll still take Francois. Get Harrell on board sooner rather than later and get Francois back by signing day. That puts us in a way better spot than what we had in Francois and Hodges.

Advertisement
I'll still take Francois. Get Harrell on board sooner rather than later and get Francois back by signing day. That puts us in a way better spot than what we had in Francois and Hodges.

Absolutely
We may get lucky with Francois. Looks like he is searching for a better school and just keeping us warm just Incase but may not have other options. OSU and UF don’t appear to want him. I’m sure I’m in the minority when I say idc, I’ll take him however we can get him.

Don't like hearing that about Brinson and Kinchens. I get it, though. These kids can go anywhere.

Stock had a very encouraging article about Don Chaney. Interviewed him after game this week. Sounds locked in at least in that article.
Stock is a moron.

Advertisement
From Chaney's interview last night:

“They’ve been playing like a regular college team,” Chaney said. “I still think we’re the best team in college football and no one can stop me from thinking that. That’s my team. I’m 100 percent committed to them and I’ll see you guys in January in a UM uniform.”

“A lot of people talk to me about changing my mind, but it’s not happening,” Chaney said.

Many supporters have been frustrated with the Hurricanes’ season, but Chaney is not one of them.

“I wouldn’t say it’s frustrating because I know how I feel,” Chaney said. “No one can change it.”

“They’ve been playing like a regular college team,” Chaney said. “I still think we’re the best team in college football and no one can stop me from thinking that. That’s my team. I’m 100 percent committed to them and I’ll see you guys in January in a UM uniform.”

“A lot of people talk to me about changing my mind, but it’s not happening,” Chaney said.

Many supporters have been frustrated with the Hurricanes’ season, but Chaney is not one of them.
“I wouldn’t say it’s frustrating because I know how I feel,” Chaney said. “No one can change it.”
Exactly what we need at the U

I love this kid.

Chaney is that kid. A butch kid. Future nfl all pro.

Advertisement

**** hes locked in

Good for him we need him...kid reminds me of Nick Chubb

**** this guy shows more maturity and loyalty than a majority of our fans

Advertisement

Harrell who? Graham Harrell? Pfffff...Our best chance was last year. You haven’t seen Slovis play? Kid has the makings of something elite. AND he’s a true freshman... Harrell isn’t leaving that..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back