Recruiting Update 6-18

View as article
Advertisement
Any more info on spots 'becoming open'? Sure seems like the staff is going after more guys than we currently have numbers for.

Oregon is Bostwick's "dream school"

lulz, show me he can even point it out on a map, then I might be worried

+100000000

Let's see...

To get from PSL to Eugene, Oregon you're looking at about 10+ hours door to door at a min. 2 Hour drive to MCO and then you have to connect somewhere vwhile flying clear across and up the country. It's a days travel each way. Just saying.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't have a good feeling about our chances with either of them but you'd have to think that we have a shot at Alexander due to location and some history with his school. though the early UT commitment is very strange and a red flag or sorts

Let's see...

To get from PSL to Eugene, Oregon you're looking at about 10+ hours door to door at a min. 2 Hour drive to MCO and then you have to connect somewhere vwhile flying clear across and up the country. It's a days travel each way. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

It's also 2 hours from PDX to Eugene. The trip sucks

Advertisement
Let's see...

To get from PSL to Eugene, Oregon you're looking at about 10+ hours door to door at a min. 2 Hour drive to MCO and then you have to connect somewhere vwhile flying clear across and up the country. It's a days travel each way. Just saying.

It's also 2 hours from PDX to Eugene. The trip sucks[/QUOTE]

Yeah but if you are connecting through a hub you can fly into Eugene. But yes, the trip sucks. Easier to get from Miami to Paris or Rio.

Really wish we could've got Alexander on board because he and Tracy would've been a awesome corner tandem...

I don't think we lose out that much without VH3 or Alexander... seriously you cannot miss what you don't have. Now if he has a Patrick Peterson(johnson) type career then all bets are off. I still think our focus needs to be on the OL/DL then S then TE... the other positions will be the focal point for 2014.

As far as not being in it for Alexander or Hargreaves, last year showed this staff is not to be counted out for any recruit they want.

Advertisement
I know you guys are talking about PDX and PSL to Eugene, but I just don't think you can get there from here.

That place is sooooo green! 'Course lots and lots of rain, and that green is fungi growing on everything.

Advertisement
As far as not being in it for Alexander or Hargreaves, last year showed this staff is not to be counted out for any recruit they want.

Not sure the staff wants Alexander

I remember reading that the staff asked him to come to camp and compete...and that Alexander refused. Do you think this is accurate? Is this why the staff isnt as high on him as everyone else is?

Not sure the staff wants Alexander

I remember reading that the staff asked him to come to camp and compete...and that Alexander refused. Do you think this is accurate? Is this why the staff isnt as high on him as everyone else is?

I've heard the staff isn't extremely high on him because of non-football reasons, so yes that could be part of it

Advertisement
Back