Recruiting Update 4-29

View as article
Advertisement
Debo would definitely be the answer to our problems.

Signed,

Louisiana Lafayette

(Don't you think there is something wrong when a kid that pops off tape like that end up at ULaLA?)

it's not about Debo being the answer but he definitely could've been used as young depth. Miami has some players on its roster right now that UL lafayette wouldnt take.

Signed,

Louisiana Lafayette

(Don't you think there is something wrong when a kid that pops off tape like that end up at ULaLA?)

it's not about Debo being the answer but he definitely could've been used as young depth. Miami has some players on its roster right now that UL lafayette wouldnt take.

Why didn't UCF or USF take Debo?

Advertisement

Signed,

Louisiana Lafayette

But the point is moot, because based on his tape, if he wasn't either a grades nightmare or a goon that made Eddie Johnson look like a choir boy he would be somewhere better than ULaLa. Recruiting doesn't happen in a vacuum...there are factors besides what happens on the field, especially in South Florida.

Signed,

Louisiana Lafayette

And in 2 years, you would be crying that our depth sucks...

Figueroa looks like a great pull no doubt, but Bond, at least on tape, looks like a pure pass rusher. Debo is a linebacker. I cant speak to the grades/off the field stuff, but I'm not going to "take the staffs word for it" at this point. my point is more if you know the next year is going to be thin, why dont you take a chance on a local kid like that?

Advertisement
Figueroa looks like a great pull no doubt, but Bond, at least on tape, looks like a pure pass rusher. Debo is a linebacker. I cant speak to the grades/off the field stuff, but I'm not going to "take the staffs word for it" at this point. my point is more if you know the next year is going to be thin, why dont you take a chance on a local kid like that?

Why the heck offer a scholarship to someone you don't deem worthy? That makes absolutely zero sense

Advertisement
Back