Recruiting tracking UP....BUT

CaneJuice69

Redshirt Freshman
The U Brand is starting to resonate on Natl stage again for all the Right reasons.

Recruiting tracking UP.....

BUT, we still have SoFlo "connected" CFB coaches trying to bag (in all its definitions) some of our most prized croots; trying to add their names to @bigdaddiee's "Sellout" thread.

The ones that readily come to mind who have rearranged their allegiance to spread betrayal against the U are:

1. Telly Lockette: Central HC/NW OC--now snoles tec
2. Larry Scott: U IHC/TEC--now gaytor tec
3. Randy Shannon U HC/#22--now uicf dc
4. James Coley U OC--now jawja wrc (qb?)
5. Mario Cristobal U OLC/#72-now duck hc
6. Coach Kulo U DLC--now bagaville creepy nicky corch-toy
7. Travaris Robinson: 305 HS star--now scar dc
8. Ice Harris: BTW HC×2/U C×2--now rattler c
9. Billy Rolle: NW/KIL/Ridge HC--now rattler ahc.
Hesitate to put this HS Legend on list, but proximity to both Ice And Slick Willy, too close for comfort IMO.
10. Butch Davis: U HC-- now fiu hc. Bunch of mixed feelings here, but then remember how he fooked us for brownies and can't ever forget the horror of the 10+ years of misery we all endured after as a direct result. He is in our own backyard, definitely need to monitor.
11. Blue Adams 305 HS star/Fins DBC--now usf dbc

In what order would you rate the ability of these recruiters to hurt Us in the Tri-C?

Are there any particular U targets (2019/20/21) that one could have an advantage over Us to sign?

Easy to blame the kids, let's not forget about the ex Tri-C connected types that have it out for Us.

Advertisement
Are those guys supposed to not work for a living? They're college coaches (a few that we even fired), of course they're going to recruit.

You seem confused. The negative recruiting that hurts Miami comes from HS/youth coaches like Choad Wilson

Are those guys supposed to not work for a living? They're college coaches (a few that we even fired), of course they're going to recruit.

You seem confused. The negative recruiting that hurts Miami comes from HS/youth coaches like Choad Wilson
Sorry if my writing confused you. Nowhere did I mention negative recruiting. Agree they have a job to do and it is to beat us out for croots in the Tri-C. Plain and simple. That they are working for someone else does not make them "friendlies". I asked who has better rep/inroads to succeed down here (ie Telly connect with Lucas fam). Whether they use negative tactics or not is irrelevant, although I'm sure Coley did for TC. Perhaps it's your goldenized psyche that is too shattered to look in mirror and see the front lines. Go stick your confused head in back in the sand and we'll wake you when the coast is clear.

Advertisement
Back