Recruiting Thoughts

imurcane

Banned
Banned
I am all over the board here so if you are reading this I hope you can follow my flow.

The program is in better shape today than it was four years ago. That is a plus.
Al Golden may not be an elite head coach and this isn't an excuse but I'm taking him over the last two and ahead of many coaches we could legit hope to have. For example right now I want Al over Ed O. But this isn't an all sunshine thread!

I have been asking myself a few questions. One how is our class throw ******* emotion out the window? The kids we signed are they quality players? Have we addressed all our needs? Was it possible to address them all in this class? I believe we have two ships open under the 85 right? How did we start? How did we finish? Who did we flip & who did we lose?

This next question bothers me. How did this staff of recruiters pull this haul in? But I may be wrong. Maybe outside a kid or two we did as well as we could. How much south Florida talent did we let get away? And why did they get away? I know some kids want to get away. But were there kids we could have done things differently to get?

Advertisement
listen...we get it we really do...he could cure cancer and still be hated right now..He ****ed up and we are tired up **** ups at this stage

just let all play out

BTW,..i asked the same question how did we end up with a top 10 class...

I see that top ten I see,...BCS winners, Multiple Ship winners GOAT Coaches..

then I look down below us and I see..
OK, Oregon, Stanford winners of rose bowls, and BCS games....

who knows..

9-4 is the real number

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back