Recruiting Skizoop 3/16

$100 for info you can find on any free board lol
What's really funny is he's ****ed at other people over it. He chose to pay scout. Now he thinks the rest of the world should stop discussing recruiting so his scout membership feels more worthwhile to him? Great logic.

Advertisement
$100 for info you can find on any free board lol
What's really funny is he's ****ed at other people over it. He chose to pay scout. Now he thinks the rest of the world should stop discussing recruiting so his scout membership feels more worthwhile to him? Great logic.

yep, which is why any sensible person stopped paying for that garbage awhile ago. I used to subscribe about 5 or 6 years ago and it was the biggest waste of $$. Only good thing was it kept dannyboy out of discussions

Bakas has absolutely NO insight whatsoever.

He's never actually played the game outside pick up 2 hand touch games in his back yard.

His "insight" is extremely limited. It's not worthless. That' would be an upgrade.

Jaynard Bostwick says we lead. Every interview he has done with scout he has said we are at the top. We are looking to take at least 3 premier DT's and he seems to be one that is a great possibility We made RB Ryan Greens top 5. Not sure how much interest he has but he is interested in all the big 3. Mike Huereererarearearaman is deciding soon and it looks like it is an uphill battle against OSU
Sounds just like what Mike B. had to say today on the subscriber side of Scout today........ Amazing.......
You don't say. Where do you think I got this. Congrats on putting it all together. You are bright
Yo Jagoff, I pay $99 a year for that info along with a lot of other people and your giving it up for free over here....... You don't think i have a right to be a little tick as well as Mike B. getting his reports ripped off from you...... Thanks for making my membership to scout & $99 completely frickin' worthless.....
that guy didn't make your subscription worthless...it always was
Foolish You...... Mike B. might not of always been the guy first on the scene with breaking news on commitments but his personal insight and profile on the individual kids UM recruits is worth the price of entry alone.....
If that's true, then what the heck are you whining about here?

And no, you don't have a righty to be 'ticked off'. Not even a little bit. That you think otherwise is frankly weird.
Ethnic,
My point is that Mike B. puts the time in to bring these updates to his paying customers that are unfortunately hijacked by people. Call me old school but morally I don't see this as right...... But this is the way of the Internet.....

"So let it be written, So let it be done"

Advertisement

He's never actually played the game outside pick up 2 hand touch games in his back yard.

His "insight" is extremely limited. It's not worthless. That' would be an upgrade.

Pointing out retarded when I see it....... Do you no that our OC has never actually played in a game of organized football either......

Check his bio........

Pointing out retarded when I see it....... Do you no that our OC has never actually played in a game of organized football either......

Check his bio........
Nothing personal peruche, I see your point but I don't think the premium board on scout is remotely worth the money. That being said, good comeback about Fisch. He has never played a down of organized football and neither has Mike Leach if I'm not mistaken.

I do not understand all of the Mike B. bashing.I enjoy both sites along with others.Why can't you enjoy both? I will say the number of articles have increased which it needed to improve. Maybe all the people leaving woke some people up over there. Anyways this site is great also. Go Canes!:stormwarning:

Mike B needs to be put out to pasture. Guy has lost touch and his latest has always been, "pay attn to X recruit, looking good for X, X talking up UM, you'll be happy on signing day with X" and then, on NSD, X to insert school other than UM with MB qualifying it that he was Y school's to lose.

He also makes outright statements like he's in the ******* recruiting war room with the coaches. 1% shot we recruit Aldarious Johnson. Yeah, he was on top of that. There is another more recent he completely boggled.

**** that place.

Advertisement
Jaynard Bostwick says we lead. Every interview he has done with scout he has said we are at the top. We are looking to take at least 3 premier DT's and he seems to be one that is a great possibility We made RB Ryan Greens top 5. Not sure how much interest he has but he is interested in all the big 3. Mike Huereererarearearaman is deciding soon and it looks like it is an uphill battle against OSU
Sounds just like what Mike B. had to say today on the subscriber side of Scout today........ Amazing.......
You don't say. Where do you think I got this. Congrats on putting it all together. You are bright
Yo Jagoff, I pay $99 a year for that info along with a lot of other people and your giving it up for free over here....... You don't think i have a right to be a little tick as well as Mike B. getting his reports ripped off from you...... Thanks for making my membership to scout & $99 completely frickin' worthless.....
Foolish You...... Mike B. might not of always been the guy first on the scene with breaking news on commitments but his personal insight and profile on the individual kids UM recruits is worth the price of entry alone.....
If that's true, then what the heck are you whining about here?

And no, you don't have a righty to be 'ticked off'. Not even a little bit. That you think otherwise is frankly weird.
Ethnic,
My point is that Mike B. puts the time in to bring these updates to his paying customers that are unfortunately hijacked by people. Call me old school but morally I don't see this as right...... But this is the way of the Internet.....

"So let it be written, So let it be done"
Your point makes no sense and is emotional, not logical or practical. Mike isn't an altruist. He's paid to do what he does. It's not "unfortunate" that things get rehashed here or elsewhere. And it certainly is not immoral. LMAO @ you for writing that. Copywrite law protest certain content from being copied and pasted. But fair use allows it to be discussed. Its not an internet issue, either. Is just the law. In your world, it must be "unfair" and "immoral" for people to discuss what they read in a newspaper as well, since some reporter got paid to write about politics, crime, business or whatever. Interestingly, not one person has ever complained that people discuss what Ferman publishes on Canesport. But for whatever reason, people get butthurt and protective of MB. If you're gonna do that, at least do it in ways that aren't retarded. Discussing what is said elsewhere is what happens on recruiting boards. If that bothers you, you probably shouldn't frequent recruiting boards.

Last edited:
Bakas always seemed like a good guy or whatever, I just also found that the info you got wasn't even worth half the price they charged. Recruiting subscriptions are one of the biggest rip-offs in the history of the internet.

Advertisement

Actually I would suggest that the way its going right now and has been going for some time, you are paying $99 a year to read Mike Bakas' summaries of a weeks worth of Canesport articles. The level of propritary output on CT is nearly non-existant.

What a joke. All of you must be outta staters. If so then understood! However if you live South of Tampa and you got git your info from Mike B. then you outta be *****slapped with a UM logo. The dude does alot of speculation and you suck it up like Cabernet Sauvignon. **** I outta start reporting, I go to the games and can surely speculate.

your membership to Scout IS totallyw orthless. Are you THAT dumb that you haven't realized it by now?

Advertisement
bomb... yeah...nice post. IT was SO MUCH better back in the day when you and your buddies were protecting Cheffy von Lie-A-Lot and banning people for childish reasons.

Keep em coming. I don't pay any subscriptions like this because it is a rip off. Pretty soon, if you want to read anything on ESPN site, you'll have to be an insider. I guess they don't get enough money from advertising, they gotta ***** the fans.

Is summarizing illegal all of a suddenly?

Seriously I thought people would enjoy this thread. If I made it look like I was providing my own info then that's my bad but I thought I made it pretty apparent where that info came from

bomb... yeah...nice post. IT was SO MUCH better back in the day when you and your buddies were protecting Cheffy von Lie-A-Lot and banning people for childish reasons.

Yeah, it was better, because there were actually recruiting articles being posted then.

But if you're goal is to get way off topic, deflect the conversation away from the amount of content being produced, and blow up this thread up into a childish internet spat (something that's been avoided for the most part over here) while ironically pointing a finger at me, have at it. I'll throw some popcorn in the nuke.

Advertisement
Back