Recruiting questions

Odysseus

Freshman
Hey I just had a few recruiting questions on guys haven't heard about in a while and what's going on with their recruitments.

1. Trey Sanders - I have to think its tough to choose a questionable offense at UF because of his brother when we can take care of him here over a top RB coach and playing time at the U right especially when players want to play for sure things amd we have that here at RB.

2. Keon Zipperer - I last heard it was 50-50 between UF and the U but tight end U I think will be hard to pass up here in the end when Hartley is on the job and players are making business decisions.

3. Lloyd summerall - Last heard was FSU lean but still would be nice when we have playing time to offer pretty quick .

4. Jacquez sorrels - Haven't heard much since visit but heard is a thinking guy all about business and players love that coach Simpson came from the league and can send the players there plus we offer pretty quick playing time.

5. Josh Sanguintti - Last heard we had slight edge over Stanford but whether our db coaches haven't been here that long we always send dbs to the league plus fairly quick playing time here also the fact that I have a feeling our dbs will play very well this year has to win out for him in the end.

Advertisement
Hope I'm wrong but as of today here is what I would guess

1. UF
2. UF
3. FSU
4. FSU
5. The U

I think Jaquaze is either us or out of state. I think sango picks us. The last I heard it we lead for Zippeper but I stil think its UF to beat. Summerall is all FSU from where I see it and Sanders is a little tough to read as I think pretty much everyone has a shot and his recruitment will go the distance.

Advertisement
I think Jaquaze is either us or out of state. I think sango picks us. The last I heard it we lead for Zippeper but I stil think its UF to beat. Summerall is all FSU from where I see it and Sanders is a little tough to read as I think pretty much everyone has a shot and his recruitment will go the distance.

Yes, I agree on Sorrells. seems to be us or Oregon. He is going out there this weekend for their spring game.

Wouldn't hold my breath on any of those 5 the way it stands this very second. Good part is nobody can sign until December and a lot of **** can and will change.

Advertisement
Hey I just had a few recruiting questions on guys haven't heard about in a while and what's going on with their recruitments.

1. Trey Sanders - I have to think its tough to choose a questionable offense at UF because of his brother when we can take care of him here over a top RB coach and playing time at the U right especially when players want to play for sure things amd we have that here at RB.

2. Keon Zipperer - I last heard it was 50-50 between UF and the U but tight end U I think will be hard to pass up here in the end when Hartley is on the job and players are making business decisions.

3. Lloyd summerall - Last heard was FSU lean but still would be nice when we have playing time to offer pretty quick .

4. Jacquez sorrels - Haven't heard much since visit but heard is a thinking guy all about business and players love that coach Simpson came from the league and can send the players there plus we offer pretty quick playing time.

5. Josh Sanguintti - Last heard we had slight edge over Stanford but whether our db coaches haven't been here that long we always send dbs to the league plus fairly quick playing time here also the fact that I have a feeling our dbs will play very well this year has to win out for him in the end.

If you talk to FSU fans they are signing everybody elite DE they are recruiting which is about 8 of them.

Advertisement
Back