Recruiting questions

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
The only thing I don't understand is why we only took one DT? Explain the thought proces behind this .

Advertisement
saw people saying bethel may move inside and possibly dj Johnson if he gets big enough

The only thing I don't understand is why we only took one DT? Explain the thought proces behind this .

I think with the other talent coming in we will be moving some of the bigger body DE's to dt like pat bethel. Dj is an athletic freak, imo he will get up to the 260-270 range and will be an absolute terror

I think with the other talent coming in we will be moving some of the bigger body DE's to dt like pat bethel. Dj is an athletic freak, imo he will get up to the 260-270 range and will be an absolute terror

Thought that too than coach kool made the comment about keeping him at de. I just like at least two dt every class

Advertisement
I guess I am lucky since I know for a fact that I am not as smart as our coaches on how many of each position we take. I am going to assume they know what they are doing instead of second guessing EVERY decision that is made.

I guess I am lucky since I know for a fact that I am not as smart as our coaches on how many of each position we take. I am going to assume they know what they are doing instead of second guessing EVERY decision that is made.

We're just fattening all our de's up , moving them inside . Then fattening up all our Lb's and moving them down. Fattening up the safeties and moving them to lb. fattening up the CB and moving them to safety.

Then moving the, ummm, hmmm.

It was Just a question . They can't predict who will leave early so keep assuming.

Advertisement
Maybe the staff thinks they can get Logan to come, and Kul was after Conliffe pretty hard if I remember correctly. It just didn't pay off. Hopefully none of our guys leave early next year...I think the Diaz and Kul can convince them to stay and be a top 5 D with hopeful playoff aspirations.

Maybe the staff thinks they can get Logan to come, and Kul was after Conliffe pretty hard if I remember correctly. It just didn't pay off. Hopefully none of our guys leave early next year...I think the Diaz and Kul can convince them to stay and be a top 5 D with hopeful playoff aspirations.

I hope so too, just see us being real thin if they did leave .

Last edited:

UM: A
Miami consistently picked up quality players during the cycle, and even though there were a few decommits, they just replaced them with other comparable players. The star of the class is Jeff Thomas, a flashy receiver out of East St. Louis, Ill. Thomas was MVP of the Under Armour All-American Game. OT Navaghn Donaldson, DE D.J Johnson and CB Trajan Bandy help round out the class.

Photographs (clockwise from top left): Douglas' Corey Gaynor, American Heritage's Kai-Leon Herbert, Lake Worth's Jonathan Garvin, St. Thomas Aquinas' Michael Harley, Dillard's Jonathan Ford and Palm Beach Gardens' Amari Carter.

Advertisement

I hope so too, just see us being real thin if they did leave .

Are there even any DT prospects in the tri-county this year, or is it another out of state situation.

Kool said in an interview that DJ, Garvin and Jackson are the prototypical NFL defensive ends body-wise, that they look for.

They expect DJ to be a phenom DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back