Recruiting Out Of State

koryschick

Banned
Banned
I've been saying this for years now & I've also seen more fans speaking on this. The "build the fence around miami & keep the miami kids here" needs to stop. So this is what happens with the University of Miami, every year. Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson & even Florida will come down to SO FLO & pluck the kids that work hard & are extremely talented. This leaves Miami with players like Mark Pope & Dee Wiggins who have shown to be immature, selfish & just overrated. You look at these teams rosters & the top kids come from EVERYWHERE not just one state. Look no further than our current roster.. our best players all come from out of state!

Advertisement
Given that you're new here, you're likely going to get bombarded with posts about how we've discussed this at length. That said, this is a good topic for those who havent participated in this topic as of yet.

Carry on. :)

I've been saying this for years now & I've also seen more fans speaking on this. The "build the fence around miami & keep the miami kids here" needs to stop. So this is what happens with the University of Miami, every year. Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, Clemson & even Florida will come down to SO FLO & pluck the kids that work hard & are extremely talented. This leaves Miami with players like Mark Pope & Dee Wiggins who have shown to be immature, selfish & just overrated. You look at these teams rosters & the top kids come from EVERYWHERE not just one state. Look no further than our current roster.. our best players all come from out of state!
nah i think the idea of the fence around miami was aimed at guys like james williams leonard taylor and Romello brinson. when i here Manny talk about it he often talks about the elite talent and thats not a bad idea. just need to win more of those battles

nah i think the idea of the fence around miami was aimed at guys like james williams leonard taylor and Romello brinson. when i here Manny talk about it he often talks about the elite talent and thats not a bad idea. just need to win more of those battles
I agree the elite talent but there is elite talent that is cultivated in ither states as well!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back