Recruiting momentum now?

“The environment was electric,” Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Top247 receiver Chance Robinson said. The Hurricanes offense rolled up 451 yards of offense against the talented Aggies defense and they also forced the visitors into three turnovers. “The future looks great with Coach (Kevin) Beard and Coach Dawson.

“All I can say is Go Canes.”

Robinson was joined by many of his future teammates, a class that currently ranks No. 16 nationally per 247Sports with a lot of runway to finish much higher.

“That atmosphere here is awesome and what I see for the program’s future is Natty Contenders,” Paramus (NJ) Catholic offensive tackle Juan Minaya said. He gave Cristobal his pledge back in April.

Top 2024 targets that attended the win included coveted Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland teammates in defensive lineman LJ McCray and safety Zavier Mincey along with Tampa (Fla.) Wharton Top247 edge rusher Booker Pickett Jr. who the Hurricanes will have a terrific chance to sign.

“It was pretty great,” Pickett told InsideTheU’s Gaby Urrutia. “I love to see Miami coming back to what it used to be. It was a good game and they fought hard.”

Miami (Fla.) Norland Top247 cornerback Jamari Howard is another top of the board target Cristobal is pushing hard for.

“I mean feel good, feel like I can stay home,” he told 247Sports after the game.

Cristobal and his staff had a loaded group of 2025 prospects in for this one.

“The environment is great, when Miami makes a play the crowd lets you know,” Vero Beach (Fla.) High Top247 linebacker Tarvos Alford said, adding he loved the hard-nosed defense. “Their strong alumni excites me a lot. They’re a top contender.”

“The environment is insane,” West Palm Beach (Fla.) Cardinal Newman Top247’s receiver Naeshaun Montgomery said. “I’m a receiver. I love the way they’re airing it out. Big difference from last year. You can literally notice the change in the team as a whole. Definitely one of my top schools.”

“I was excited by the success Miami had throwing the ball,” West Palm Beach (Fla.) Central Top247 athlete Waden Charles said. “The receivers played great. I am very impressed on what Miami did. They lost to A&M last year and came back this year and won. This is the start of them rebuilding Miami and I can’t wait to see it.”

“It was amazing,” Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage Top247 running back Byron Louis said. “Loud, really loud and what excites me is how easy the offense moves the ball.”

“What excites about the the University of Miami program is I really see it developing and going be something special,” Homestead (Fla.) High Top247 receiver Cortez Mills said.

“Love the way Miami competed,” Riverview (Fla.) Sumner High four-star offensive tackle Ziyare Addison said. “The future looks bright for Miami!”

"The environment was electric and amazing," Miami (Fla.) Palmetto defensive lineman and Notre Dame commit Davion Dixon said. "Had a great time at the university of Miami! With all the recruits they are bring in and what they are developing at The U it’s going to be a special place."

“The environment was amazing and these fans are really crazy and supportive of their team,” Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola linebacker Elijah Melendez said. “I visioned myself playing here the whole game and I really enjoyed it. The defense was causing a lot of havoc and being really aggressive and i feel like I really fit in here at the MIKE spot.”

“It was electric today lots of recruits and alumni,” Miami (Fla.) Edison cornerback Jett White said. “It was a great game. Prayers to No. 5 and his family. Hope he is okay but besides that the Hard Rock Stadium was the place to be. Miami displayed great coaching the players showed why The U is on the rise. This is my second game in as many weeks and it never gets old. To be honest since I moved out here they have really been showing a lot of love and attention. I love the staff and the atmosphere.”

“It was amazing!” Lake Mary (Fla.) High quarterback Noah Grubbs said. “What a great game to come and I love Coach Dawson offense! Fits me perfectly! The vibe is different and people are very excited in the stands of where this team is headed. I think this style of play as well as the culture is exactly what I want to be a part of when I play college football!”

“It was awesome,” Melbourne (Fla.) Eau Gallie 2026 safety Xavier Lherisse said. “The environment was super electric. It was packed and everyone made us feel really welcome! The coaches do a great job of developing relationships and those Hurricane fans are unlike any other! The whole game everyone was up and cheering. I'm not exactly sure how to speak on the future of the Hurricanes but it's obvious they have a culture of hard work and passion that can take them very far.”

“The fans made it a hostile environment for Texas A&M which was great to see,” Naples (Fla.) First Baptist Academy receiver Jayden Petit said. “What excites me most about the Hurricanes is the new offense. The way the wide receivers were running open caught my attention. It made me visualize myself in that offense and what I could do.”

Almost all the quotes said, the fans and atmosphere was electric too 😎

Advertisement

“The environment was electric,” Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Top247 receiver Chance Robinson said. The Hurricanes offense rolled up 451 yards of offense against the talented Aggies defense and they also forced the visitors into three turnovers. “The future looks great with Coach (Kevin) Beard and Coach Dawson.

Robinson was joined by many of his future teammates, a class that currently ranks No. 16 nationally per 247Sports with a lot of runway to finish much higher.

“That atmosphere here is awesome and what I see for the program’s future is Natty Contenders,” Paramus (NJ) Catholic offensive tackle Juan Minaya said. He gave Cristobal his pledge back in April.

Top 2024 targets that attended the win included coveted Daytona Beach (Fla.) Mainland teammates in defensive lineman LJ McCray and safety Zavier Mincey along with Tampa (Fla.) Wharton Top247 edge rusher Booker Pickett Jr. who the Hurricanes will have a terrific chance to sign.

“It was pretty great,” Pickett told InsideTheU’s Gaby Urrutia. “I love to see Miami coming back to what it used to be. It was a good game and they fought hard.”

Miami (Fla.) Norland Top247 cornerback Jamari Howard is another top of the board target Cristobal is pushing hard for.

“I mean feel good, feel like I can stay home,” he told 247Sports after the game.

“The environment is great, when Miami makes a play the crowd lets you know,” Vero Beach (Fla.) High Top247 linebacker Tarvos Alford said, adding he loved the hard-nosed defense. “Their strong alumni excites me a lot. They’re a top contender.”

“The environment is insane,” West Palm Beach (Fla.) Cardinal Newman Top247’s receiver Naeshaun Montgomery said. “I’m a receiver. I love the way they’re airing it out. Big difference from last year. You can literally notice the change in the team as a whole. Definitely one of my top schools.”

“I was excited by the success Miami had throwing the ball,” West Palm Beach (Fla.) Central Top247 athlete Waden Charles said. “The receivers played great. I am very impressed on what Miami did. They lost to A&M last year and came back this year and won. This is the start of them rebuilding Miami and I can’t wait to see it.”

“It was amazing,” Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) American Heritage Top247 running back Byron Louis said. “Loud, really loud and what excites me is how easy the offense moves the ball.”

“What excites about the the University of Miami program is I really see it developing and going be something special,” Homestead (Fla.) High Top247 receiver Cortez Mills said.

“Love the way Miami competed,” Riverview (Fla.) Sumner High four-star offensive tackle Ziyare Addison said. “The future looks bright for Miami!”

"The environment was electric and amazing," Miami (Fla.) Palmetto defensive lineman and Notre Dame commit Davion Dixon said. "Had a great time at the university of Miami! With all the recruits they are bring in and what they are developing at The U it’s going to be a special place."

“The environment was amazing and these fans are really crazy and supportive of their team,” Kissimmee (Fla.) Osceola linebacker Elijah Melendez said. “I visioned myself playing here the whole game and I really enjoyed it. The defense was causing a lot of havoc and being really aggressive and i feel like I really fit in here at the MIKE spot.”

“It was electric today lots of recruits and alumni,” Miami (Fla.) Edison cornerback Jett White said. “It was a great game. Prayers to No. 5 and his family. Hope he is okay but besides that the Hard Rock Stadium was the place to be. Miami displayed great coaching the players showed why The U is on the rise. This is my second game in as many weeks and it never gets old. To be honest since I moved out here they have really been showing a lot of love and attention. I love the staff and the atmosphere.”

“It was amazing!” Lake Mary (Fla.) High quarterback Noah Grubbs said. “What a great game to come and I love Coach Dawson offense! Fits me perfectly! The vibe is different and people are very excited in the stands of where this team is headed. I think this style of play as well as the culture is exactly what I want to be a part of when I play college football!”

“It was awesome,” Melbourne (Fla.) Eau Gallie 2026 safety Xavier Lherisse said. “The environment was super electric. It was packed and everyone made us feel really welcome! The coaches do a great job of developing relationships and those Hurricane fans are unlike any other! The whole game everyone was up and cheering. I'm not exactly sure how to speak on the future of the Hurricanes but it's obvious they have a culture of hard work and passion that can take them very far.”

“The fans made it a hostile environment for Texas A&M which was great to see,” Naples (Fla.) First Baptist Academy receiver Jayden Petit said. “What excites me most about the Hurricanes is the new offense. The way the wide receivers were running open caught my attention. It made me visualize myself in that offense and what I could do.”

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 10.10.12 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 10.10.37 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement

Why do all of these quotes read as if they were written by a PR team? 😂

High school recruits at the game saying the crowd and atmosphere was electric and the haters saying the stadium was only half full.. If that was only half, imagine if the rock actually gets packed. Couple more wins like that and it will be.

Sidebar: For years we've heard recruits tell us that they want to see the product on the field. Well tonight, it was there.

High school recruits at the game saying the crowd and atmosphere was electric and the haters saying the stadium was only half full.. If that was only half, imagine if the rock actually gets packed. Couple more wins like that and it will be.

Sidebar: For years we've heard recruits tell us that they want to see the product on the field. Well tonight, it was there.
Yeah people are wild, it wasn’t packed to the max, but the stadium holds 65k I’d guess about 60k was there and it was really loud

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back