recruiting meeting vid

I do have 1 problem with this video.... as you can see former DB Hurlie Brown (LB) and former DB Ice Harris (RB) are giving their observations of the recruit, then Why the F*ck Paul Williams not saying anything if he is the DB Coach????? Smfh.. OMG...

I could only assume with him being the DB coach and not speaking throughout the whole conversation is because he possibly brought the recruit to the other coaches to discuss offer. Or he could be a man a few words, most recruits say he doesn't seem like a people person. But whatever the case I don't think that either Hurlie or Ice word hold much weight. They are what you would call the guys who know that region and know what type of player needs to play for the team.

if he did all of that he would be at the table, they just dont like him

Advertisement
[video=youtube;OUNDZkWYqjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

this was posted in the Eye In The Sky Board, but i figured i'd bring it over here to talk about the recruits in it.

1. who do you think they are referring too? i'm guessing James Pierre but that's just me.

2. go full screen and pause at about 3:30 and look at the board behind coach D on it it says X Y Z referring to our WR's. under Z it says,
S. Coley S. Bruce A. Richards and F. Swain. Freddie Swain is a 4* WR from North Marion, possible silent?

There is somebody listed at the bottom of X as well. From what I can see it is either Trayone Gray or another mystery recruit. Also found it interesting that they view Burnett as a WR rather than a RB or DB.

I think I would prefer him at DB, but this class they are assembling is pretty stout in the secondary, so if the is going to be on offense I wouldn't mind him in the slot. Give him a few carries a game too...we need a guy that has a running back mentality at receiver. I loved the way TY Montgomery played at Stanford, Michigan State had Keith Mumphery, Oregon always has a guy like Josh Huff that can make tough catches, break tackles and block...

Don't know about Williams but the head coach I worked for last season is a garbage human being and he's good friends with Williams.

Birds of a feather flock together...soooo...

Advertisement
people didnt like franklin and williams nor respected them. Carroll wanst really respected as a coach but people liked him. Melvin i hear is a much better coach but has ZERO personality. However, it seems the kids like his ability to teach. Melvin is NOT a golden guy. He is a romeo crennell/greg schiano guy. Beard is def gonna help on the field and in recruiting.

Interesting that Hurlie doesn't see the unnamed recruit as an offer, but everyone is the opposite. And Donofrio thinks he knows the world. Paul fuggin Williams didn't say squat... I mean the guy is useless. He'll never coach D1 again.

Advertisement
It definitely has to be a silent, idk what else it would be. As for "A Gram", when I was doing research last night I found a kid from Berkeley Prep in Tampa named Addison Grams. He is 6'0" 175 listed at CB but plays WR and RB too. Good athleticism and size, could even be a walk-on for all we know except he doesn't seem to fit the role of X receiver, he would be a Z or slot most likely.

It could be Isaiah Graham from La. but it definitely looks like an A in the picture. Maybe a transfer that hasn't been announced that is a Summer 2 or Fall enrollee?

I agree with some of the sentiments in the video. PW is in the back saying nothing and isn't even at the table. No D acts like he knows everything and is never wrong. Gosh Williams needs to go in the worst way

I do have 1 problem with this video.... as you can see former DB Hurlie Brown (LB) and former DB Ice Harris (RB) are giving their observations of the recruit, then Why the F*ck Paul Williams not saying anything if he is the DB Coach????? Smfh.. OMG...

The video clearly has been edited. You don't think the DB coach offered his opinion during the whole meeting?

They are definitely talking about temple because I believe Kenny Phillips as a 1st round safety coming out of Miami ran a 4.4 sec 40 yd time in 2008.

I am going to guess they are talking about a 2016 recruits film analysis since they mention the recruit is a junior in the film and also Coach Melvin is in the video so it is a recent review session. An since the 2016 class is almost full I am thinking this is UM's most recent DB commit James Pierre from Deer field beach HS.

But then again they mention the recruit won 2 state championships an Deerfield Beach HS hasn't done that. So it could be 3* 2016 Safety Jamal Hudson from Miami Central (They have 4 state titles I believe so if he has been playing for 2 years that would be could be the two time state champion reference they are making)

Go Canes

2016 S Jamal Hundson junior season highlights from 2014
[HUDL]athlete/3329088/highlights/128977375[/HUDL]

Or Jameel Cook?

Would not be Cook, or god help us if the coaches are debating offering. Kid is no question going to be a stud wherever he winds up.

Advertisement

its like.......its like......its like.....Ice and Hurlie just came in his muhF8ckin house and took the remote control.

its like.......its like......its like.....Ice and Hurlie just came in his muhF8ckin house and took the remote control.

I love coach Harris! Got **** that man is off the chain 305 style at the 1 min mark! (Explicit Warning)
[video=youtube;6s23JTmfJOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s23JTmfJOY[/video]

The video clearly has been edited. You don't think the DB coach offered his opinion during the whole meeting?

Yup he sure did, it went something like this.

(Explicit Warning)
[video=youtube;q-y6JBpCFtI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-y6JBpCFtI[/video]

Advertisement
The most disturbing video in the history of Miami football. Makes you want to punch D'Onofrio. Only Hurlie knew what he was talking about.

The most disturbing video in the history of Miami football. Makes you want to punch D'Onofrio. Only Hurlie knew what he was talking about.

first off, Deon Bush is the best safety he ever coached. he was so smug. he had a point about safety but u cant run a 5.2 40.

This clip exposes Kirby Hocutt like no other and the absolute lack of questioning he did interviewing Golden and lack of understanding of his surroundings of the Miami tradtion. He allowed a guy to come in an attempt to reinvent the wheel when all of the pieces were right in front of him. It genuinely shows a staff that is going against everything that Miami is made of. When D'Onfrio turns to Williams and says "what did the best safety run that we've ever had?" implying it was a 4.58 that just shows how stuck at the MAC level they were. All of the best Miami safeties rank 4.3 or 4.4's. Hurlie Brown never nodded when the others spoke and clearly was not a yes man because he actually understood what we needed

Hurlie at least tried to make these fools understand what a Miami football player is supposed to play like

Advertisement
Back