Recruiting is most definitely day to day

Advertisement
So we're going to forget the article where Chad said he's solid and the sources from BTW that already said he'd sign with Jackson to UM because of a ***** whos name is pronounced oh boy?

Obviously you guys didn't listen to Chad on hurricane hotline last night or haven't been following his tweets. Kid is torn. I don't think. He's one to troll

Advertisement
@Brandon_Odoi: Just left Booker T. after a 20 minute talk with Chad Thomas. He is most certainly considering Bama. 50/50 with ‪#‎UM‬
Thomas went into detail with me about Alabama's music program and also his desire to play some linebacker. It's Bama's biggest selling point.
Thomas and his father did a 1-5 scale evaluation between Miami and Alabama. I will detail this all in a story later today on @CaneInsider

So we're going to forget the article where Chad said he's solid and the sources from BTW that already said he'd sign with Jackson to UM because of a ***** whos name is pronounced oh boy?

Based off of his tweets, I would say he thinking long and hard about it. I learned a long time ago, that these are KIDS. They say a lot and play loyal, but they are so impressionable and change directions like the wind.

87.jpg

its almost wed folks

Advertisement
@Brandon_Odoi: Just left Booker T. after a 20 minute talk with Chad Thomas. He is most certainly considering Bama. 50/50 with ‪#‎UM‬
Thomas went into detail with me about Alabama's music program and also his desire to play some linebacker. It's Bama's biggest selling point.
Thomas and his father did a 1-5 scale evaluation between Miami and Alabama. I will detail this all in a story later today on @CaneInsider

we won't let him play LB?? i would let this kid play any position he wants.

Advertisement

we won't let him play LB. i would let this kid play any position he wants.

I bet Bama wont let him cover a WR.....

Plus this hack ******* from CI is a pure garbage.... they all knows ( canes sites) there is no huge drama tomorrow... so they drumming it up

Advertisement

Seeing how there's no reason he couldn't plat LB at Miami and Miami's music program ***** all over Alabama's (as well as the music scene in Miami) this all sounds like bull****.

That at being said, should I be rustled?

I been saying dude needs to be a olb in this 3-4. Dude looks like, wears the same number and has a similar build like aldon smith.

Advertisement
Back