Recruiting Impact...

jerzeycane

All-ACC
Of Mark Richt taking over. Any idea of the targets? Any predictions how we finish? Does he pull some from Georgia to the U?

I feel like this train is about to pick up steam.

Advertisement
People say recruits are happy n former players someone post the tweets, i think eason comes here now number one qb.

Malek Young
Mecole Hardman

Hopefully some big uglies...maybe Jacob Eason if Coleye gets shown the door and Allison bails?

Hardman's gotta be priority #1 after securing the guys who are either are committed or were committed before Golden got fired.

Hardman has us in his top 5 if I'm not mistaken. It'll be interesting to see if he makes an unofficial here.

Advertisement
one of georgia's commits decommited today because he dont want to play for smart.

Hardman

Bruce

Mullins

Richards

Come on JC...don't do this to yourself kid.

So Hardman is supposedly gonna play corner in College?

How cool would it be be if we lined up Elder/Artie/Hardman/Redwine at CB next year?

Last edited:
Advertisement
LegendOfTheGr8 ‏@OgBoobie_Shaq 28m28 minutes ago
First coach to ever offer me face to face was Richt, told me he didn't offer 16 year olds but knew dawgs when he saw them. We canes now ✊

Maybe we get Malek Young, Hardman is a possibility now, we want Richards and McCloud back.

Lecounte is also another possibility next year.

Advertisement
Generally speaking, he's well known in the football world so that will help us with all recruits.

I think we'll do quite well with QBs and RBs every year.

We'll now have access to Georgia and continued access to north Florida recruits...

Of Mark Richt taking over. Any idea of the targets? Any predictions how we finish? Does he pull some from Georgia to the U?

I feel like this train is about to pick up steam.

Depends if they look to see how badly Richt's teams have under achieved over the years. If that doesn't bother them, then he will pull in a few.

Advertisement
I'm getting pretty old so don't tease me with Eason coming to the "U"...Rates a lot higher than Brad out of High School....

Hardman's gotta be priority #1 after securing the guys who are either are committed or were committed before Golden got fired.

Hardman has us in his top 5 if I'm not mistaken. It'll be interesting to see if he makes an unofficial here.

His top 2 was uga and miami. Kid would make bruce, mullins, and berrios redshirt next year.

Advertisement
Back