Recruiting has changed. Either get some tough skin or quit

I'm Hurt Dawg

Thunderdome
Following it. Stop stalking and trashing kids on twitter.

Kids like the attention and circus that comes with. It happens every where just not the South Florida.

Example one- Reuben Foster.

Committed to Bama. Transfers to a HS near Aurburn. Commits to Auburn by giving speech similar to the one TJ Yeldon gave when he flipped from Auburn to Bama. Foster gets a Auburn tattoo. Takes visits to other schools. During his official to Auburn, he decides to leave and head to Bama. He commits to Bama on TV.

Example two- Dante Flowers

Committed to FSU. Visits UF 100 times, still says he is committed. Takes pics with his brothers in gator jerseys doing the gator chop but still committed to FSU. Final flips to UF during NSD.

Example three- DeMarcus Robinson

He flipped between Clemson and UF at least 3 times.

Cliffs: Recruits love attention and recruiting is a clown shoq

Advertisement
I can only imagine how some of these guys are going to react when one of our targets goes elsewhere. It's inevitable. We aren't going to hit on everyone.

If people leave i dont mind as long as we end up with recruits that are greater than or equal to the recruit that left

I can only imagine how some of these guys are going to react when one of our targets goes elsewhere. It's inevitable. We aren't going to hit on everyone.

**** is sad and if the BTW kids all stick they'll be slobbing on their ***** heavy! They're kids and its crazy we had a thread about trashing the kids a week ago I think and the same ones killing them now were saying dont trash talk the kids last week smfh

Advertisement
At the end of the day if a recruit is worrying about nobodies who effect him on the field In Us fans he's already failed mentally...

He needs to make the best decision for him and his family hands down get off your high horses as if we matter we don't..... buy your game ticket and tshirts and stfu and enjoy them play and compete

Advertisement
Back