Recruiting Budget

Drewny1

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Where do you think it ranks in The ACC and the rest of the P5?

When it comes to OL, MLB, K/P, and QB. We gotta go out of the State

Advertisement
I would say Syracuse probably has a high budget also considering all the flying they have to do

That is true, but the majority of their last few classes are kids from the north east. So its not like they are flying out for every single kid. Also, I think plane tickets are probably one of the cheaper expenses when you think about the spending they do on the recruiters and the social media guys and all those salaries. UNC, VA and Duke are probably up there as well because those schools are rich as ****.

That is true, but the majority of their last few classes are kids from the north east. So its not like they are flying out for every single kid. Also, I think plane tickets are probably one of the cheaper expenses when you think about the spending they do on the recruiters and the social media guys and all those salaries. UNC, VA and Duke are probably up there as well because those schools are rich as ****.

What??? Its 6 hours just to get to NYC. Trust me they flying alot to recruit.

Advertisement
I would expect Miami to be in the middle of the ACC in recruiting expenses. SoFlo is such a hotbed for recruits of course. Everyone else has to fly down.

What??? Its 6 hours just to get to NYC. Trust me they flying alot to recruit.

Lol I am from NYC I know how far it is. You don't fly down to NYC though. My point though is when your recruiting budget is in the millions plane tickets for a couple hundred bucks really don't make much of a difference at that point.

Advertisement
We can and will go anywhere to see or visit anyone anytime we want. Our "budget" has nothing to do with us landing croots.

Lol I am from NYC I know how far it is. You don't fly down to NYC though. My point though is when your recruiting budget is in the millions plane tickets for a couple hundred bucks really don't make much of a difference at that point.

Trust me, When they come to NYC, Westchester, Long Island, and Northern Jersey to recruit, they are flying in.

Advertisement
We can and will go anywhere to see or visit anyone anytime we want. Our "budget" has nothing to do with us landing croots.

This. We have a private plane at our disposal as I think the other top ACC schools do. Not everyone on staff flies private but we've been doing private planes since Algae Gluten was here,

Where do you think it ranks in The ACC and the rest of the P5?

When it comes to OL, MLB, K/P, and QB. We gotta go out of the State

You can find all of those positions in state...gotta coach em better.

regarding the budget...i wish I knew but it may be telling in terms of why we do and do recruit certain players

Advertisement
Back