Recruiting Athleticism and Body types

Advertisement
Listening to Carver and now Mikeska. Both have only played 1 year of football. Tremendous athletes. Like I said in this thread we are not looking for maxed out players who are dominating high school with no more room to grow. Mikeska was dunking at 5'11 and is coming from basketball. We have proper evaluators. Mark it down, players rated higher than these guys, some of them will not have better careers. Btw look at the schools after them. Proper developmental staffs

Advertisement
Listening to Carver and now Mikeska. Both have only played 1 year of football. Tremendous athletes. Like I said in this thread we are not looking for maxed out players who are dominating high school with no more room to grow. Mikeska was dunking at 5'11 and is coming from basketball. We have proper evaluators. Mark it down, players rated higher than these guys, some of them will not have better careers. Btw look at the schools after them. Proper developmental staffs
TE is where you just try and find jumbo athletes, you don't have to a strong blocker and you don't have to be an amazing route runner. Being top notch is either or both is certainly beneficial.

For reference, I was dunking at that height in grade 8, and I didn't grew an inch since that day, that's pure explosive hips which helps you in any and usually all sports. Some people mature quick (i.e., myself) other mature late (i.e., Carver and Mikeska), the key is to find the late maturing guys from a developmental perspective, and it looks like they're doing it.

Had to bump this because of this massive freak out going on about stars. I will add a little more flesh to what I mean.

Everyone of us want blue chip athletes. I firmly believe you can be a blue chip athlete but not be rated as such. We have 7 3 stars committed so man crying and talking bout Mario got 8 mill to get 5 stars and 4 stars. You are exactly right. He supposed to get the Baxters, and Wayne and Bain. What he also us paid is to fill out the rosters with players who are 5 stars or 4 stars that other people didn't see were that in 10th grade. Remember these recruits are 10th graders.

Every 3 star is not built the same ill break down each committ we have

Antonio Tripp - 17 offers, Mich St, Mich, Pedofile st, Tenn, Texas A&M, Wisconsin his most notable offers

Jackson Carver -33 offers, Iowa, Auburn, LSU, Mich St, Wisconsin, ND.

Reid Mikeska-46 offers, former Clemson committ, Bama, OU, Auburn, LSU, Tenn

Bobby Wash 25 offers- Auburn, OU, Texas, Pitt

Lamar Seymore, 19 offers, Diaz committ, legacy. UGA, Auburn, OU, Texas, A$M, Penn St

Frankie Tinilau, 10 offers, never played football, FSU, UF, BYU ,AZ St.. true project player, mammoth beast scouted by OL led staff.

Emory Williams late riser personal scouting by the staff

There is a difference between 3 star players you are fighting Duke and Wake Forrest for and 3 stars with the offer list above. Also if yall notice pretty much all the players we brought in as 3 stars are technical position that demands high level coaching. OL, TE, LB, QB. But they have great room for growth and natural athleticism. What that mean? When they are 2,3 years under Feld, they wont b overmatched going against Bama players or Clemson players.

Seymore was a Diaz commit. Look at his offer list...I didn't even know he had them schools after him till I decided to dig. Most of this conversation is not being driven by people with good faith critique, its people who wanna troll UF and FSU on twitter and 247.

Make this clear again we are gonna get our blue chip players, alot of them. But there also blue chip athletes that are not rated that way. How can Mikeska have an offer list like that and he be rated the way he is? He is polished and got great athletics. He is not blazing fast so he is a 3 star?

If the blue chip rated players start going elsewhere especially players I thought was lean to us then you will have a basis for tripping.

Yall tripping on a guy who recruited 2 top 7 classes to Oregon and it's June amazing. Body types and athleticism.

Had to bump this because of this massive freak out going on about stars. I will add a little more flesh to what I mean.

Everyone of us want blue chip athletes. I firmly believe you can be a blue chip athlete but not be rated as such. We have 7 3 stars committed so man crying and talking bout Mario got 8 mill to get 5 stars and 4 stars. You are exactly right. He supposed to get the Baxters, and Wayne and Bain. What he also us paid is to fill out the rosters with players who are 5 stars or 4 stars that other people didn't see were that in 10th grade. Remember these recruits are 10th graders.

Every 3 star is not built the same ill break down each committ we have

Antonio Tripp - 17 offers, Mich St, Mich, Pedofile st, Tenn, Texas A&M, Wisconsin his most notable offers

Jackson Carver -33 offers, Iowa, Auburn, LSU, Mich St, Wisconsin, ND.

Reid Mikeska-46 offers, former Clemson committ, Bama, OU, Auburn, LSU, Tenn

Bobby Wash 25 offers- Auburn, OU, Texas, Pitt

Lamar Seymore, 19 offers, Diaz committ, legacy. UGA, Auburn, OU, Texas, A$M, Penn St

Frankie Tinilau, 10 offers, never played football, FSU, UF, BYU ,AZ St.. true project player, mammoth beast scouted by OL led staff.

Emory Williams late riser personal scouting by the staff

There is a difference between 3 star players you are fighting Duke and Wake Forrest for and 3 stars with the offer list above. Also if yall notice pretty much all the players we brought in as 3 stars are technical position that demands high level coaching. OL, TE, LB, QB. But they have great room for growth and natural athleticism. What that mean? When they are 2,3 years under Feld, they wont b overmatched going against Bama players or Clemson players.

Seymore was a Diaz commit. Look at his offer list...I didn't even know he had them schools after him till I decided to dig. Most of this conversation is not being driven by people with good faith critique, its people who wanna troll UF and FSU on twitter and 247.

Make this clear again we are gonna get our blue chip players, alot of them. But there also blue chip athletes that are not rated that way. How can Mikeska have an offer list like that and he be rated the way he is? He is polished and got great athletics. He is not blazing fast so he is a 3 star?

If the blue chip rated players start going elsewhere especially players I thought was lean to us then you will have a basis for tripping.

Yall tripping on a guy who recruited 2 top 7 classes to Oregon and it's June amazing. Body types and athleticism.
I agree completely - taking 3* players with high physical upside instead of taking ones that are maxed out and not gifted physically makes sense. And we will start landing the big fish soon so people need to relax lol

Advertisement
Back