recruit wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

StateOfMiamiU

Freshman
IK its still early in the recruiting process and i'm not all caught up in it so i don't know much about the recruits. i believe we have either 18 or 22 spots to giv next year i cn't remember. obviously those could change with cutting players and kids leaving early. the first person I really want is Matthew Thomas. the kid is a must I believe. i've heard he could play D end and LB which are two posistions we need. next is a stud tackle. Most likely seantrel will leave next year and i want someone to come in and help. I'm not saying right away but probably his sophmore year. I know Laremy Tunsil is from northern florida and we probably won't get him but it is nice to hope. I like where were sitting with mike heaurman although i'm a little nervous he will verbal and switch to ohio state on signing day. him and dobard to ether is great for this class. i just hope they both stick. My last really want is a Safety. someone like Artie Burns would work. I know he's interested and came to one of the scrimmages and not sure what he's doing this saturday. obviously their could be some changes to safety when the new class comes in but assuming everything stays the same I want burns. A ballhawk or a playmaker would be great back their seeing how we don't have anyone to make plays on D now. obviously we will have prob 3 OL and more then one Safety and LB in this class but this is what i really want.

Advertisement
3.gif

6.jpg

Advertisement
IK its still early in the recruiting process and i'm not all caught up in it so i don't know much about the recruits. i believe we have either 18 or 22 spots to giv next year i cn't remember. obviously those could change with cutting players and kids leaving early. the first person I really want is Matthew Thomas. the kid is a must I believe. i've heard he could play D end and LB which are two posistions we need. next is a stud tackle. Most likely seantrel will leave next year and i want someone to come in and help. I'm not saying right away but probably his sophmore year. I know Laremy Tunsil is from northern florida and we probably won't get him but it is nice to hope. I like where were sitting with mike heaurman although i'm a little nervous he will verbal and switch to ohio state on signing day. him and dobard to ether is great for this class. i just hope they both stick. My last really want is a Safety. someone like Artie Burns would work. I know he's interested and came to one of the scrimmages and not sure what he's doing this saturday. obviously their could be some changes to safety when the new class comes in but assuming everything stays the same I want burns. A ballhawk or a playmaker would be great back their seeing how we don't have anyone to make plays on D now. obviously we will have prob 3 OL and more then one Safety and LB in this class but this is what i really want.

We got a stud Left Tackle for the future his name is Erick Flowers and will be a 1st to 2nd round pick in 3 years mark it down. Also Huerman won't flip on signing day because he is an EE and will be in school before NSD. It's OSU or Miami and i'm starting to believe Miami might actually made some serious ground with him. He was a OSU lock but Carroll and him have been forming a nice bond. He will decide in 2 weeks.

Also Jamal Carter should be a UM commit as long as FSU doesn't persue him hard if they do we will defintely be in a dog fight. He is a huge FSU fan FWIW

Kevin Olsen
Lorenzo Woodley
Jayron Kearse (comitted)
Jordan Cunningham
Devin Washington
Keith Bryant (committed)
Matthew Thomas
Michael Deeb
Mackensie Alexander
Artie Burns

Bolded are the 5* must-gets. We're in a great position to land all of those guys on my list (if we offer them all). No need to mention extreme longshots like Tunsil.

Kevin Olsen
Lorenzo Woodley
Jayron Kearse (comitted)
Jordan Cunningham
Devin Washington
Keith Bryant (committed)
Matthew Thomas
Michael Deeb
Mackensie Alexander
Artie Burns

Bolded are the 5* must-gets. We're in a great position to land all of those guys on my list (if we offer them all). No need to mention extreme longshots like Tunsil.

I agree must gets are Olsen, Thomas and Alexander.
I like the list - without Woodley and Washington

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thomas, Carter and Bostwick....must gets.

I believe Olsen is silently on board. We've been all over him for well over a year and change. He sees the oppurtunity here.

A TE class of Dobard and Heureman would be disgusting, but Josh McNeil from NC is also a good option. Very athletic with big potential.

To me, S, OL, and TE are the big focus positions.

Olsen
Bostwick
Bain
M. Alexander
J. Carter
A. Burns
M. Thomas
Deeb
George "Debo" Williams
Sony Michel
Kearse
K. Bryant
J. Sherit
Dobard
Heurman
RLJ- reason I say this is because of his father being on our sideline often! He doesn't really need a scholly either just would like him on our team work ethic reasons and competing, he will probably earn a spot later in his career though.

I don't know much OL... tunsil does sound like a long shot tho....

With this u still have room for another RB, DE, and a couple OL!

Last edited:
Gotta feeling this class gone be filled with 4* and 5* players by on Signing Day...Gotta lot of big time recruits leaning towards the U and not the prima donna types either, well maybe a couple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back