Recruit series help

Dwinstitles

All-American
im doing saturday a recruit series on youtube.....me n my boys gun break down film just of our signees.......i wanted to know who should be the first five croots to do......weldon is one so far......we gun bug ut we aint no experts but we will work. any player requests let me know

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
im doing saturday a recruit series on youtube.....me n my boys gun break down film just of our signees.......i wanted to know who should be the first five croots to do......weldon is one so far......we gun bug ut we aint no experts but we will work. any player requests let me know
upvote

theibisrules

Senior
Handle that $hit mane. Just let us know when the vid is done and posted.

Gru

Sophomore
Bandy, Garvin, Perry, Thomas, Henderson (provided last 2 come). If not Henderson, then Weldon.

Dwinstitles

All-American
Weldon and kosi then bandy that's my first three. If we get Thomas he's the fourth and maybe Harley at 5.

ghost2

Staff member
I'd do the non-EEs, since UM just put out that film breakdown video thing for the EEs. So if it were me I'd like to see:

N'Kosi Perry
Evidence Njoku
DJ Johnson
Amari Carter
Corey Gaynor

That'd cover QB, WR, OL, DL, and DB.

skyman

Senior
If Thomas commits, he has to be included. Dude is gonna be a superstar in college. Hester type talent, have his own alien thing and all