Recruit Notebook - Joseph Yearby

Advertisement
The best way to describe Yearby, IMO, is that he's just a natural running back. He's not someone who necessarily pops off the screen showing ++ athleticism. He jumps off the screen making fluid cut backs into a lane or running through trash only to come out on the other end and going for 40+. You can't teach that kind of talent and its not something that will show up at a SPARQ camp.

No mention of Powell as a complimentary player in his class?

"Lastly, as previously discussed , Miami is wholly dedicated to bringing in multiple RBs in this class. With Joseph Yearby already on board, the Hurricanes already have one top player committed at this position."

Damnit. I knew I forgot something.

My bad.

Great Writeup. To the folks who are using the Frank Gore comparison..I think Frank was a little more powerful. But they do have ALOT of the same traits. And I agree he is not a freak athlete. But he is a great natural RB which is good enough for me.

No mention of Powell as a complimentary player in his class?

"Lastly, as previously discussed , Miami is wholly dedicated to bringing in multiple RBs in this class. With Joseph Yearby already on board, the Hurricanes already have one top player committed at this position."

Damnit. I knew I forgot something.

My bad.

All good, my paranoid mind was worried you had info they were switching his position or something. Am relieved.

Advertisement
He is a taller gio bernard.

Guy has played one position since optomist and just dominated the rb position throughout.

When it was gametime at the opening and the sparq s:) it was over he was a standout....that's what he is...he is a guy that will pop off a bunch of thrty fourty plus yd runs for us down the road...dude sets people up in the open field similar to duke...which is nasty...

Liberty city optomist has produce a class of rbs of devonta freeman, duke johnson, joe yearby, jo jo robinson in the lsast few yrs.

He is a taller gio bernard.

Guy has played one position since optomist and just dominated the rb position throughout.

When it was gametime at the opening and the sparq s:) it was over he was a standout....that's what he is...he is a guy that will pop off a bunch of thrty fourty plus yd runs for us down the road...dude sets people up in the open field similar to duke...which is nasty...

Liberty city optomist has produce a class of rbs of devonta freeman, duke johnson, joe yearby, jo jo robinson in the lsast few yrs.

Love the line of RB's he's folloing. Yearby is going to do big things behind the OL we are bringing in.

Advertisement
Back