Record cold temperatures across the Midwest

Advertisement
Im in Vegas on a work trip and been stuck here (lmao) because every flight into Chicago/Cleveland/Detroit is being cancelled

I know everyone feels awful for me

only 150 days of sunshine per year in Seattle - no thanks...

If you haven't spent considerable time here, you have no idea what you're talking about.

How often do you hear that there isn't a cloud in the sky from early June to late August? It's rarely too hot, never too cold, and rains less than Florida.

Advertisement
who the bleep lives in Kansas City?

Trust me, KC occasionally sucks, mainly during the winter. And I'm from Philly originally.
Fun fact: Rob Riddle, Paul Rudd, Don Cheadle, Eddie Griffin and Rodney Peete are from.Kansas City and Marshall Mathers is from Saint Joseph, 40 miles NW.

Still sucks out here right now. It's book of Eli cold. 😂😂😂

***** all y'all in Florida. I wish it was 38.View attachment 79075
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

That's pretty **** warm brother.
Screenshot_20190129-233507_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If you haven't spent considerable time here, you have no idea what you're talking about.

How often do you hear that there isn't a cloud in the sky from early June to late August? It's rarely too hot, never too cold, and rains less than Florida.

The ocean is cold the lakes are cold and it doesn't even get warm enough to get in a pool. No Thanks. Can be sunny all it wants if I can't be floating with a cold beverage what good does a summer sunny day do.

Advertisement
Back