Recommendations

What's funny is Arroyo probably will wind up here as an analyst (as he's still getting paid by UNLV). Has to be a reason why he hasn't "publicly" been hired by someone at this stage of the off-season.

Advertisement
I can set you up with one of my garbage cans at some of the mini plexes that I own.

Hialeah is the place to be! a few miles from Campus, I can rent you an efficiency for 10 months. Got a Sedanos near by, all the comforts you will ever need.

Nautical Isles. Relatively new, and only a short commute to your new office at John I. Leonard. Make sure to visit the library to be photographed for your staff ID card.

Advertisement
Coley your jets! I have a Hankerson to squeeze your charmin Mr Whipple
@Boarcane

200.gif

Nuh uh! Nope! We do not do that here. You don't get to go mostly silent for months at a time and then barge in here with those terrible puns along with a bad joke. I'm placing you under arrest my man. Take a few days to cool off after that one.

arrested stone cold GIF by WWE

@WaterburyCane @PIPO First the regular members, then the mods, now even the insiders?

@RVACane Where are we at with that funding? As you can see above, we can really use it.

@Boarcane

200.gif

Nuh uh! Nope! We do not do that here. You don't get to go mostly silent for months at a time and then barge in here with those terrible puns along with a bad joke. I'm placing you under arrest my man. Take a few days to cool off after that one.

arrested stone cold GIF by WWE

@WaterburyCane @PIPO First the regular members, then the mods, now even the insiders?

@RVACane Where are we at with that funding? As you can see above, we can really use it.
I don’t know but you’re arresting my friends. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back