Reche Caldwell shot and killed in Tampa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wow, So it was about robbery??? I figured that it would’ve been tied to the healthcare fraud thing.

Advertisement
Did he snitch on someone with this healthcare fraud case? I know he pleaded guilty. I'd start there for an investigation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tough crowd this morning..

I always appreciate this board for keeping it real.

He was a badass to watch play during my 2 years at UF. I don't condone his poor decision making but on the football field much respect. Rip

Advertisement
So a guy who’s ran drug & gambling rings gets shot while awaiting another prison sentence? Color me shocked.
Typical Trump supporter reaction. Par for the course when a black man dies. I'm not offended though. I just except you for the low class trash you are to trash a man in his death,without proff he did anything wrong under the circumstances.

Typical Trump supporter reaction. Par for the course when a black man dies. I'm not offended though. I just except you for the low class trash you are to trash a man in his death,without proff he did anything wrong under the circumstances.
I would have preferred a white gaytor getting clipped. But I'll settle for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back