All-American
When richards get healthy it needs to be this imo
1 Richards
2 langham
3 berrios(slot)
4 thomas or Mullins
5 harley
Got to cut down the rotation some
Cager has to get his confidence back, maybe he’s not all the way healthy either though?

Last edited:
Advertisement
We've got to cut down the rotation A lot. How can a qb create rhythm and timing with his receivers if he's got a different group on the field every other play? I agree with your rotation. Cager isn't ready.

Yea well not only can Cager not separate on any route on the tree, when given an opportunity to make a play he seems to not have the hands to real in a tough catch or the body control to adjust to the often poorly thrown ball by rosier, a la Langham. He is going to either need to break out soon or he will be passed by everyone on the roster and that includes next years class and become a transfer candidate, and I'd take the kid from Ohio st. In his place if that ever happens.

Yea well not only can Cager not separate on any route on the tree, when given an opportunity to make a play he seems to not have the hands to real in a tough catch or the body control to adjust to the often poorly thrown ball by rosier, a la Langham. He is going to either need to break out soon or he will be passed by everyone on the roster and that includes next years class and become a transfer candidate, and I'd take the kid from Ohio st. In his place if that ever happens.

Yep, langham is a big bodied receiver we have been missing for years at Miami

I am sure it drives the coaches crazy that Langham can not separate though. And coaches can not help themselves when it comes to potential. Cagar has all the gifts if only......... where as with a guy like Berrios they only see the limitations until they absolutely have to have the production Mid to late in the year. you may say Berrios is getting a lot of love. It only took until his senior year

Advertisement
I am sure it drives the coaches crazy that Langham can not separate though. And coaches can not help themselves when it comes to potential. Cagar has all the gifts if only......... where as with a guy like Berrios they only see the limitations until they absolutely have to have the production Mid to late in the year. you may say Berrios is getting a lot of love. It only took until his senior year

Seemed to me langham and Thomas were the only 2 receivers that were separating yesterday tbh. Or at least they did it more than the other guys

WRs are really disappointing this year. They need to step up.

Cager isn't good and has never done anything. CIS clowns keep acting like he needs to come "back" lol

I don’t think anything he’s doing is driving the coaches crazy. His catching everything that comes near him and then is getting upfield with the ball. And why worry about separating when you are 6’5 240. Use your body and your big mitts and get that ball.

Advertisement
Back