Reason #5,824 Duke Johnson is the best

Dan E. Dangerously

This board...it's my note
Maude
FN8ABIGXIAQ-92f.jpg

Now with the Browns rumored to be getting Deshaun Watson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s keep it simple: Baker Mayfield is a little bltch.

I was actually a big fan of his given he rose so high as a former walkon. But he's exhibit #1 of a selfish bytch for criticizing others for wanting something better for themselves but crying like a baby when he's not being coddled himself.

As for Duke, I'm not sure I want him at Miami. Hope he finds a team with a better front office, less staff turmoil, a stout OL and a passing game that doesn't make the team one dimensional. Those ingredients are all fully or partially missing at Miami at the moment. Maybe that changes in the next few months. But there are other teams out there for which he's better suited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What is wrong with people? Good Lord, the world is full of overly sensitive bltches. These are the same type of people that would say change the name of the hurricanes because hurricanes have killed people.

Could you imagine college weather teams changing names in five years thanks to global warming. We along with Tulane & Tulsa are going to be in trouble lol.

First domino to fall would be the LGBQT community mad at the NCAA for placing the Rainbow Warriors in Hawaii away from the mainland with late night games feeling as if they don't get equal treatment as Alabama hahaha.

Advertisement
What is wrong with people? Good Lord, the world is full of overly sensitive bltches. These are the same type of people that would say change the name of the hurricanes because hurricanes have killed people.
Bunch of puzzies. If we went to war our military would be worried about what Fortnite skin they would wear.

This actually was an issue at UM. I’m sure someone with more knowledge of the history of the university knows the details but as I remember it, there was a group of local citizens who wanted UM to drop the “Hurricanes” moniker after a particularly nasty storm hit Florida. I’m pretty sure it was a long *** time ago, way before the UM football program was a big deal.

Advertisement
Back