Realus George

Advertisement
Wish him the best in his next chapter. Would guess this was mutual

Advertisement
Hard to believe he couldnt beat the walk on Fb we kept sending out there to futher **** us fans off

But hey this same coaching staff kept the freak and a top 10 NFL draft talent in Greg on the bench for try hard Patchan

Did he play LB or DL in high school?

Another G.Tech get?

Realus was to be a man among boys , see the difference of players that don't nurture there talent like Flowe does every single day of his life compared to poor me REALUS......

Advertisement
He couldn’t Beat out a walkon. Saw this coming. And Hodges was stealing his minutes anyways
Blaming the kids again instead of failing regime. Who is this walk on and how many reps this walk on had? How many times we used any fullback this season?
Another Diaz defenders' post. You're probably one of those who claimed Hightower is overrated, couldn't make the rotation that's why he entered the portal.

Blaming the kids again instead of failing regime. Who is this walk on and how many reps this walk on had? How many times we used any fullback this season?
Another Diaz defenders' post. You're probably one of those who claimed Hightower is overrated, couldn't make the rotation that's why he entered the portal.
I am the last Diaz and anos defender trust me. Can’t stand Enos. Hope George enjoys his retirement and collects his social security

F this staff kid never got a chance. Hope he does well where ever he goes. and I agree with the dwrek this coaches dont know how to utilize talent anyway. Again ***** these coaches

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back