Really tough break for the team and their prep...

Excuses can be valid, merited, and a reason for this. You don't need to be "cool tough guy" who says "no excuses" while puffing out his chest. Sorry, when your best player doesn't eat for like 20 hours which is spent puking, and then eats for the first time in a day 3 hours before tipoff, you have a key member out, especially against a big team, then your second best offensive weapon misses practice after dental work, and then you have another big man hurt. Sorry, it adds up. Could we have still won? Yeah, of course, but this also explains why we looked like one of Haith's last place ACC teams.

LOL at everyone in this thread. What I said isn't really that bad at all..

Exactly. Excuses can be valid and regardless of what some think these are excuses. As I said these are more valid than blaming it on the officials or something I just still hate hearing things like this. Maybe some of you wanted to know why we didn't play well but I'd rather have it not come out because it can sound like we are blaming the entire game on it.

That's it. Not a big deal lol.

If we lost because the team plane crashed on the way there, would that be something worth knowing? Or would it better to not give excuses?

Good one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back